And Number 9 Goes to....(Drumroll)

No!! He should've gotten #54!

images

9 is ööööing flourine!

This +1500

And I like BOR. I think he is hilarious and I like going back and forth with him. Fun stuff.

And I think you are a pussy. But at least that's better than GiveEmHell who takes 9 month hiatuses from ST while he sorts out his life of snorting coke off of Swinging Richard's dancer's dicks.

And I think you are a pussy. But at least that's better than GiveEmHell who takes 9 month hiatuses from ST while he sorts out his life of snorting coke off of Swinging Richard's dancer's dicks.

:biggthumpup: lol, where do you come up with this stuff?

Should be "dancers' dicks", otherwise it sounds like a single dancer has multiple dicks.

yeah, but im drunk AND perverted AND in Austria so screw you and its 4am here

i win (again)

GiveEmHellJackets could never snort coke off my dick, he would die. i have a HUUUUGE penis

You are, however, a ***got.

youd like to be as cool as me, i know, but you dont have the pedigree and you dont have the money and you definitely dont have the balls

and yes, i am a Star God
(wont make sense to you if you dont speak german you dull tool)

Man, who pee'd in your grits?

Only reason Tony Zenon got this jersey # is because his name has 9 letters in it.

You are, however, a ***got.

An Austrian homosexual... who would have thunk it.

By the way, I am now highly confident in my skills to degenerate any thread into a perversion of homosexuals snorting cocaine off of male genitalia. Thank GiveEmHell. He is my muse.

I admire BOR for being open about his gay fantasies. This, raspberry vodka, giving his "raisins" to little boys on Halloween...

I admire BOR for being open about his gay fantasies. This, raspberry vodka, giving his "raisins" to little boys on Halloween...

Thanks.. and I admire you for standing up to the fist ööööing that those nuns used to give you in the orphanage. No one should have to be fist ööööed by a nun.

An Austrian homosexual... who would have thunk it.

By the way, I am now highly confident in my skills to degenerate any thread into a perversion of homosexuals snorting cocaine off of male genitalia. Thank GiveEmHell. He is my muse.

get a room, you two

Back