And Number 9 Goes to....(Drumroll)

No!! He should've gotten #54!

images

9 is ööööing flourine!

I am drinking right now, and I like this post. A lot. +1 and all that.

Is it too late to say that BoR is definitely not drunk, nor was he ever at any point in his posts? Unless by drunk he means that 2 beers were consumed.

i made it to the airport, which is lucky because i almost fell asleep in the S-bahn on the way there, but was rousted by a nice fellow in bright yellow coveralls that was like 8ft tall and 300#

i asked him, but his eligibility already expired, he would have been a helluva Olineman!

red bull and.... Vodka? GiveEmHellJackets YES!!!

i also now know how TechinItEasy picked his name... aftr so many nights with gsu_ballpainter (with his tongue most likely) he started takin' it real easy - without lube even

whats gsu's young bride gonna think when she finds out hes on the downlow?

damn i need anothr drnk

its gonna be a great day n AmsterDAMN

which chick here wouldnt wnna sit next to me rifght now? all of em, they are ready for the meter-high club, as in right here right now (if you started humming a song to that you probably hang out with ballpainter, techinitfrmbehind, and that 92 feller)

nd to all u real n decent homosexuls, pleasee dont take any offense, cuz it aint about that

its gonna be a great day n AmsterDAMN

which chick here wouldnt wnna sit next to me rifght now? all of em, they are ready for the meter-high club, as in right here right now (if you started humming a song to that you probably hang out with ballpainter, techinitfrmbehind, and that 92 feller)

nd to all u real n decent homosexuls, pleasee dont take any offense, cuz it aint about that

Can't hide this one in the dungeon. :rotfl:

I just want to say... a friend of mine tried it last night at Richard's, and it's damn near impossible. The powder sticks, and the damn thing won't stay still long enough, even if they dance really slow.

Back