Another Dwag Doing His Dwag-Gone Best

Please. We've all done something like this before when frustrated. Non-story.

What am I missing in this clip? I don't see anything like people are talking about.

The wrong here is dressing down the caddie - plenty of golfers have blowouts on the course but the gentleman's approach is to only get angry at yourself.

The more time goes on the more I like Phil.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Artist's rendering of Bubba's meltdown moment:
rage_quit_by_corrupted_mooch-d4uklm3.png

Was it Ferhity who said on the clip,"You hit it, Bud'? Nuff said.

Yeah, loved that.

Appears this morning that the caddy said he gave him the wrong club.

But that is not the point.

Bubba, in a totally non professional way, kept up his tantrum. Totally disregarding the theory of praising in public & punish in private, he himself kept acting like a jerk.

Maybe even a bigger point - far from the first time.

Ahole.

Yeah, loved that.

Appears this morning that the caddy said he gave him the wrong club.

But that is not the point.

Bubba, in a totally non professional way, kept up his tantrum. Totally disregarding the theory of praising in public & punish in private, he himself kept acting like a jerk.

Maybe even a bigger point - far from the first time.

Ahole.

Yep.

Does this count towards The Fulmer Cup standings?

Still gotta check what club you're holding.
I'm surprised Weepy Watson didn't start blubbering when the ball went in the water. He's won his one major. And that's all he's gonna win. He'll join the ranks of Azinger, Lehman, Leonard, Weiskopf and Duval and Love as one-time major winners.

Last edited:
What I can't figure out is why he is putting so far away from the flag. His second shot came to rest nearer the flag than from where he is first shown putting from. He must have hit a really poor chip because I don't see how he would have had such a long putt otherwise.

What I can't figure out is why he is putting so far away from the flag. His second shot came to rest nearer the flag than from where he is first shown putting from. He must have hit a really poor chip because I don't see how he would have had such a long putt otherwise.

His third shot (after penalty stroke) was from the drop zone and he hit it over the green, after which he again berated his caddy (over yardage). He then chipped well past the hole so the putt to which you are referring was his fifth shot.

I was there in person to witness the meltdown in all its glory. After the lashing he was giving the caddy after the first shot wouldn't surprise me if the caddy gave him the wrong yardage on purpose from the drop zone.

is the football forum now officially the "i want people to read what i write no matter how stupid and irrelevant to football it is" forum?

Back