Another Dwag Doing His Dwag-Gone Best

Exactly. Neither are ultimately responsible for the athlete's execution of his task.

I get your point, but what I'm saying is to say Bunny Watson is a classless prick because of one outburst is dumb, hence why I said the next time BJ Uptom strikes out then argues I expect a thread to be made. I don't blame Upton or Watson, my point was if you've ever played sports even öööö ball like rec league you know every its easy to go off on someone during the heat of the moment.

I get your point, but what I'm saying is to say Bunny Watson is a classless prick because of one outburst is dumb, hence why I said the next time BJ Uptom strikes out then argues I expect a thread to be made. I don't blame Upton or Watson, my point was if you've ever played sports even öööö ball like rec league you know every its easy to go off on someone during the heat of the moment.

This was not evidence Watson is a classless prick, it was further confirmation.

because in rugby you actually have to touch the ball down to the ground after you cross the line, thereby scoring a "touchdown".

157268072.jpg

Ah ha. That makes sense. Yet it doesn't since this is football not rugby.

In American football 2.0, aside from switching from yards to meters, we should change "touchdowns" to "FEZIs" (forward end zone ingresses) or something.

Bubba Watson a class act Nadlicker in the mold of other great UGA golfers, Chip Beck. I forgot the rest of the list.

Back