Another Dwag Doing His Dwag-Gone Best

Bubba Watson is a PoS. I've said it all along while you guys were falling for his Good Christian shtick, like you forgot about Mark Richt.

is the football forum now officially the "i want people to read what i write no matter how stupid and irrelevant to football it is" forum?

Why do they call it "touchdown"? What are you touching?

Why do they call it "touchdown"? What are you touching?

because in rugby you actually have to touch the ball down to the ground after you cross the line, thereby scoring a "touchdown".

157268072.jpg

I'll throw in my Bubba story to affirm his status as a POS. We had a Tight Lies Tour event at my club a few years ago and Bubba made a playoff. He proceeded to pump two OB, turned to the official and asked if he'd still get second place money if he walked off. When told that he would, he said "F this f'n dog track, I'm out of here".

Oh, my, an entitled, self-absorbed, self-righteous, phoneybaloney parvenu upper class twit blames his employee for his own failure. AND he's a Dwag. How shocking.

Oh, my, an entitled, self-absorbed, self-righteous, phoneybaloney parvenu upper class twit blames his employee for his own failure. AND he's a Dwag. How shocking.

Or, in other words, he overreacted in an intense, high-pressure situation with a camera in his face. And then after a cool down period, owned up to making the wrong club selection on Twitter.

This is a non-story - wake me up the next time an unlicensed, over-served dwag runs a motor scooter into a cop car.

I feel very stupid for reading this thread. Talk about over reaction. Not talking about Bubba but posters here.

I expect there to be a thread now every time BJ Upton strikes out and then blames the ump......it's the heat of the moment 99% of people who have sports have done something ööööty and then blamed someone else.

I expect there to be a thread now every time BJ Upton strikes out and then blames the ump......it's the heat of the moment 99% of people who have sports have done something ööööty and then blamed someone else.

yes, but it would be in the OTHER SPORTS section, since it is not FOOTBALL. you see how that works yet?

Ban every last Dwag apologist in this thread. Stingtalk is in need of a merciless purge.

What if he publicly berates the bat boy giving him the wrong bat?

Did BJ Upton play for UGAy? You don't see how this works do you...

Yes, because a caddy in golf and a bat boy in baseball has the same level of importance lol

because in rugby you actually have to touch the ball down to the ground after you cross the line, thereby scoring a "touchdown".

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1528414.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/157268072.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

TIL why they call it a touchdown

Back