Another Viable Option For Fans Of GT Recruiting

Usually when I come on here to lurk, I see about half a dozen inside jokes where I have no idea what is going on. Add another half a dozen posts with sophomoric humor and I am always reminded why I don't post here.

You just may qualify to be the next inside joke.

I'd be very surprised if that same type of craziness would ever play out again in a manner anywhere nearly similar to those previously discussed. If you ever talked to Jim in person, I think you'd find a much different person than the one portrayed by his past message board behavior. I think the phenomenon of internet anonymity has a way of bringing out the worst in people, including myself at times.
I've talked to Jim Hart many times in person. He's the kind of guy that will be patting you on the back while he puts a knife in your chest. Now Vamos believe it or not but I tail gated with the guy many times. I know him well. I've even given him a six pack which he claimed his dad liked. I once invited BOR over to the tail gate, BOR in his ability to see through crap declined. Back in the day I felt Jim Hart to be a friend but that was before he stuck a knife in my back. Now as far as I'm concerned he can go to HELL and SCREW himself while he's going!

Ouch. Hate it for the kid.
Man, I feel bad. On the one hand, He's obviously a Tech fan, and despite his hatred towards my chosen message board, I should encourage more people to be Tech fans. Hell, he looks like a Tech student.

On the other hand... Lulz!

:laugher:
If there is a lesson to be learned from the Dede/wrecks/srschirm episodes, it is this:
Don't **** with Stingtalk.

On the other hand, it's probably best if StingTalk learns some restraint. No need to give the good guys the Dede/Wrecks treatment.

LOL, if posing in your underwear blowing kisses and touching yourself is normal then I'm out of the loop.

Click bad album, disturbing.

Well, he made it private now, that **** should have been private before. I wish I didn't see it.
well I don't remember anything like that, I must have missed that folder, which turns out to be a good thing. You are disturbing yourself googling people's usernames too. (now I need to google my own username and see what comes up.)

edit: damn you facebook, the stingtalk facebook group is indexed by google, I just made the stingtalk facebook group 'closed', hopefully that prevents facebook from getting the group indexed on google.

On the other hand, it's probably best if StingTalk learns some restraint. No need to give the good guys the Dede/Wrecks treatment.

THIS!

:laugher:
If there is a lesson to be learned from the Dede/wrecks/srschirm episodes, it is this:
Don't **** with Stingtalk.

Especially during a down time.

Also, while I've never, will never post on bbuzzoff for the reasons numerous people have made better than I could, they have two posters -- steebu and stylee or something like that -- as well as vamos who do provide interesting posts from time to time. I think steebu was the (H.S.?) coach who called in to the CPJ radio show after timing how fast Navy and GT were running the triple option. They've done some good break-down of film. IIRC, one of them is also responsible for getting some corrections into how EA Sports programmed GT in NCAA 11.

So, that board has not been without merits, even if most of Hart's teasers make Scout's look responsible.

Vamos, I see that the Darren Waller article says it is written by Jim, not you. Is he taking credit for your work? He is not capable of writing something of that quality so I know it was not him who did it.

That article is by Jim. He did a great job with that article - one of my favorites so far. And, Darren Waller seems to be a great kid.

I've talked to Jim Hart many times in person. He's the kind of guy that will be patting you on the back while he puts a knife in your chest. Now Vamos believe it or not but I tail gated with the guy many times. I know him well. I've even given him a six pack which he claimed his dad liked. I once invited BOR over to the tail gate, BOR in his ability to see through crap declined. Back in the day I felt Jim Hart to be a friend but that was before he stuck a knife in my back. Now as far as I'm concerned he can go to HELL and SCREW himself while he's going!

Damn. You used to post over there ALL DAY LONG!

What happened?

Jim Hart is a knucklehead and a Vagina to boot. I am surprised that you being a former player for GT that you feel comfortable working for that Piece of ****. Guy has gone out of his way to piss all over your alma mater.

You were probably not around to hear any of his rants, but here's a couple you can chew on:

Jim Hart on supporting GT athletics:

“Seasons tickets in most cases and most situations are a bad idea and a bad investment. However, if you usually need 4 or less seats together and you are the average fan on an average budget you will do better by not buying season tickets. For example, take the average fan with an average amount of money to donate. That individual is going to end up with an average seat with an average view. No more, no less. However, if the average fan went down to the stadium with a diagram of the seating chart in his hand 2 hours before the game and walked around talking to people who have extra seats he is in most all cases going to find seats that are better and in many cases far better than he would have had he made a donation and bought them from the Tech ticket office. There's a ton of good seats available at most Georgia Tech football games. Don't forget, a lot of Tech alumni are dispersed throught the country yet buy season tickets and at the last minute are unable to attend.”

Again, on supporting GT:

“Do not spend money at any home games, you made a mistake donating and buying tickets to this mess but you can still send a message. Eat well before the game by stopping at an all you can eat brunch before or go to aplace like Waffle House. For $8 you can eat yourself into a coma at Waffle House, all $8 buys you at a Tech game is a hotdog or sandwich that tastes like cardboard and a soda which is a cup of sugar water.

Don't buy any programs. You can read that **** all week online for nothing until your head is ready to explode.

Park in a private lot, do not give your money away to the GTAA by spending it in any Georgia Tech lots.

You got to keep hurting the GTAA where it hurts 'em most and that is in the wallet until they get rid of Gailey. “

Tough guy Jim Hart on GT students:
“They panned the Tech student section at the game Saturday and it was a sea of pencil necks, hollow cheeks, sunken chests and coat hanger arms. A couple thousand unathletic nerds all crammed into a small space.

Don't they feed students any protein down there or are they all living on boxes of Fruit Loops and Captain Crunch?

Had a good chuckle seeing all these weak, unathletic nerds on my TV screen then think of the threatening, obnoxious emails I get.

The fact of the matter is this nerds: I could spit in your faces and bitch slap the taste out of every one of you turds hiding behind your computers with your pencil necks, your hollow cheeks and your coathanger arms.

Deal with it.”

I'm still waiting for Jim Hart to have the fortitude to meet me in person. Guy is a pussy.

Man, I really have a problem with you!!! What is wrong with vagina?? :cheers:

Seems to me the greatest thing about StingTalk is that when people here spy weakness / bull****, people are all over it and there is no Douche Bag deleting anything. I don't know hart from his gt bashing days, but BOR or anyone else that knows, did he do that on a purported GT message board, his or otherwise?

well I don't remember anything like that, I must have missed that folder, which turns out to be a good thing. You are disturbing yourself googling people's usernames too. (now I need to google my own username and see what comes up.)

edit: damn you facebook, the stingtalk facebook group is indexed by google, I just made the stingtalk facebook group 'closed', hopefully that prevents facebook from getting the group indexed on google.

Google cache is your downfall.

Google cache is your downfall.
yeah how long does that last?

I am fine anyone on stingtalk knowing my identity, I just don't want to have it the other way around, i.e. someone searching my name getting my stingtalk username.

Anyways, here is the group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134005008327

rw09 set it up, but I just changed settings now to 'closed' so it doesn't get cached, I believe it should disappear from google cache in couple months.

This thread is full of win. I think I am in the BOR tailgate.

I wasn't here for the Jim Hart mud slinging, but bbuzzoff is a terribly slow board now. Not much happening.

Stingtalk is much more fun. We should just get Stingtalk loyalists on one side of YJA and the small camp of Beebads on the other and square off.

I myself am not allowed to post over at BBuzzoff. I may or may not have expressed my displeasure with BeeBad, DoubleB, Jim Hart making money off Georgia Tech fans while being a walking, talking phallus or something along those lines.

I don't know hart from his gt bashing days, but BOR or anyone else that knows, did he do that on a purported GT message board, his or otherwise?
All the time. If you disagreed with one of his opinions, even if you were completely respectful, you were banned. If he posted something that was later proven untrue, it was deleted. If you asked him why he did these things, he would get your personal email and bash you that way. Oh, and he'd delete the thread and ban you. I was banned from his site plenty of times and not once did I do something that even remotely deserved it.

He acted like a 4 year old boy who had to have his way, which makes me even more shocked now that I see who he actually is IRL.

All the time. If you disagreed with one of his opinions, even if you were completely respectful, you were banned. If he posted something that was later proven untrue, it was deleted. If you asked him why he did these things, he would get your personal email and bash you that way. Oh, and he'd delete the thread and ban you. I was banned from his site plenty of times and not once did I do something that even remotely deserved it.

He acted like a 4 year old boy who had to have his way, which makes me even more shocked now that I see who he actually is IRL.

This turned out to be my experience as well. I had over 1,400 posts on bbuzzoff before the infamous switch happened. I voice my displeasure with the new board and then I was banned. He reaps what he sows though. Go look at the board now and half of the threads are started by him, and most of them have less than 10 posts. There are more posts on Stingtalk and the Hive in 30 minutes than there are on his board in a day.

We should just get Stingtalk loyalists on one side of YJA and the small camp of Beebads on the other and square off.

Yeah, great idea. That will really help us shake the nerd label.

Visiting Fan #1: "Look - a bunch a middle aged white guys are going at it. Someone must have had too much to drink during the tailgate and made a pass at someone's wife or girlfriend."
Visiting Fan #2: "No, I heard it's the denizens of two rival message boards settling a long standing feud."
Visiting Fan #1: Silence.

Back