Another Viable Option For Fans Of GT Recruiting

Yeah, great idea. That will really help us shake the nerd label.

Visiting Fan #1: "Look - a bunch a middle aged white guys are going at it. Someone must have had too much to drink during the tailgate and made a pass at someone's wife or girlfriend."
Visiting Fan #2: "No, I heard it's the denizens of two rival message boards settling a long standing feud."
Visiting Fan #1: Silence.

Actually... that would be hilarious. Especially if both sides learned the moves to West Side Story before it started. I would gladly pay money to see that.

Yeah, great idea. That will really help us shake the nerd label.

Visiting Fan #1: "Look - a bunch a middle aged white guys are going at it. Someone must have had too much to drink during the tailgate and made a pass at someone's wife or girlfriend."
Visiting Fan #2: "No, I heard it's the denizens of two rival message boards settling a long standing feud."
Visiting Fan #1: Silence.

:laugher:

Actually... that would be hilarious. Especially if both sides learned the moves to West Side Story before it started. I would gladly pay money to see that.

I would prefer the fight scene out of Anchorman...

"Yeah you've been banned. Double B hasn't even been on much the last couple months and the few times he's come on is to offer posters information.

What do you do? You criticize the way he runs the board and make a snide comment about where he's working. You get a free board, free information and you got to take shots at a guy who has barely been around.

Take a month off and don't start any trouble having other posters like mack start any more posts on the board or your vacation will be permanent. And don't give me any lip either, take it like a man and you can come back in a month. It is offseason anyway.

BuzzJacket"

This is the email I got from Boff when they banned me. It's so full of lies that it would take an hour to refute so I figured it was not worth it. Let me just say this SCREW JIM HART and his minions. 1st off I did not know where HART works nor did I even mention Hart in any other way.

Take it like a man, if I meet BuzzJacket lets see if he/she can take it like a man. What Vamos has to know is Jim Hart is a liar of the 1st magnitude, will change a post to suit his needs, and will do almost any thing to ingratiates himself to all. FU CK JIM HART and the HORSE HE RODE IN ON.

Vamos get away from this guy while the getting is good!

I feel sorry for Jim Hart. However, I wish he would get as far away from the GT community as possible.

Back