Anthony Allen getting bad advice from someone

Ish

Dodd-Like
on the rivals insider board, the main mod is saying that Anthony Allen is getting horrible advice from someone and is ingnoring his NFL draft probe (which told him he wouldn't get drafted very high, if at all) and is close to going pro.

I gotta say, if he does this it is a really dumb decision.

This would be a HUGE mistake! He should get many more touches next year if Dwyer bolts.

Well that's pretty dumb.

He could get five times the cash by waiting a year.

I think all his buds are going and it's weighing on him. Think of it a pre-mature mid-life crisis.

Strikes me as really odd. He'll get a lot more chances next season as one of the main backs to prove his NFL wares.

Surely, CPJ has told him this (and don't call me Shirley).

Wow. Yeah. He's throwing sooooooooo much money in the toilet. Sooo much money.

I wonder if he made grades.

Could mean Dwyer is coming back and he doesn't want to come back for another year as an a back. Just speculation.

If he didn't make grades he wouldn't have played on Tuesday.

Dwyer's gone.

Where did you hear that?

Right now he's rated as the 3rd RB in the draft and it would put him going in the 2nd Round....thus negating BIG BUCKS

I think he may shock folks and come back.

did you talk to dwyer? where are you getting the info?

That game left a sour taste in some of the players mouths (his especially) I'm not sure if that's how he wants to close his collegiate career

Why is he leaving and where did you see this?

Where did you hear that?

Right now he's rated as the 3rd RB in the draft and it would put him going in the 2nd Round....thus negating BIG BUCKS

I think he may shock folks and come back.

did you talk to dwyer? where are you getting the info?

That game left a sour taste in some of the players mouths (his especially) I'm not sure if that's how he wants to close his collegiate career

Why is he leaving and where did you see this?

I am pretty sure he knows nothing and is just using that typical message board practice of stating opinion as fact.

If it was fact then he would have specified the source of the information.

I am pretty sure he knows nothing and is just using that typical message board practice of stating opinion as fact.

If it was fact then he would have specified the source of the information.

That's pretty much what I took from it. I personally think that he's coming back....(albeit with a big insurance policy)

There's a long line of great...and I mean GREAT Collegiate Running Backs at GT that he can cruise to the front of the pack of.

He needs roughly 840 yds and 11 TD's to be the schools all time leader in Rushing Yards and Touchdowns

That's a great incentive not to mention an excellent shot at returning to the Orange Bowl and going out a BCS Bowl Champion and possibly something even greater.

Lavette, Ivory, Mays, Choice, etc is a great group to join and become the alltime best of the bunch of

Just My opinion

Here's the quote:

He is getting really bad advise and ignoring his NFL probe and he is close to declare for the draft.

Wow, what an epic mistake that would be.

Perhaps the probe also said that it wouldn't be much better for him next year either.

The CBA issue has got to be spooking a lot of guys.

Back