Anthony Allen keeps his pimp hand strong

Wish I could actually see this video at work :mad:

Anthony Allen would watch the video at work. If the video was blocked, Anthony Allen would go to the IT director and demand it be unblocked. If the IT director wouldn't inblock it, Anthony Allen would take a **** on the IT director's desk.

But you're no Anthony Allen....

Good vid. Love the confidence. More than confidence in the offense (which is 'proven') they are confident in the new defense.

Like the argument in that other thread, I think the 3-4 is going to be WILDLY successful even in year 1 without the 'right' personnel.

Damn, they blocked the embedded videos now! Before that was the way around it...now I must wait until 5pm

Everytime I see the word "vid" I think of this free humorous sci-fi e-book novel I read called Rate Me Red by Richie Chevat. Corny, and not stunningly great or anything, but an easy, somewhat amusing and best of all free read. Available for instant free download on Manybooks.net in virtually any e-reader format. I believe I have mentioned that it's free.

Everytime I see the word "vid" I think of this free humorous sci-fi e-book novel I read called Rate Me Red by Richie Chevat. Corny, and not stunningly great or anything, but an easy, somewhat amusing and best of all free read. Available for instant free download on Manybooks.net in virtually any e-reader format. I believe I have mentioned that it's free.

How much does it cost? I don't really like paying for e-books when they cost the same as a real book.

How much does it cost? I don't really like paying for e-books when they cost the same as a real book.

A few hours of your time and, in my case, nagging visuals and futuristic dialect from the novel that my brain can't seem to let go. Very frosty. See you on the vid!

HD may have done us a big favor. It looks like AA and JN are taking this personally.

HD may have done us a big favor. It looks like AA and JN are taking this personally.

Can't see the video - I what exactly are they saying? I know from reading comments that they are pretty funny, and that Joshua is HUGE:wow::D:biggthumpup:, but does anyone have a few quotes they can regurgitate for the poor schmucks that have to be at work and are at the mercy of the IT department?

Can't see the video - I what exactly are they saying? I know from reading comments that they are pretty funny, and that Joshua is HUGE:wow::D:biggthumpup:, but does anyone have a few quotes they can regurgitate for the poor schmucks that have to be at work and are at the mercy of the IT department?

<greeting>
Ant<standing in front of trophy case>: "We're a little upset over here with what she's been saying, so we came up with a little counter video"

Ant<holds up paper with 18 printed>: "First reason why you're wrong Heather, #18, that's me, you know what I can do"

Ant<holds up paper with 9 printed, Nesbitt walks into picture>: "Second reason you're wrong, #9, there he is, you already know what he can do."

Ant<holds up two papers with 3 and 4>: "Third reason why you're wrong, the 3-4, that's our new defense, we'll see how many people can rush on us this year."

Ant<holds up paper with 0 printed>: "Last reason why you're wrong, zero, thats how many times you were right last year Heather."

If the IT director wouldn't inblock it, Anthony Allen would take a **** on the IT director's desk.

Actually, Anthony Allen would get his linemen to chop block the server and cripple it, rendering its security functions useless.

Actually, Anthony Allen would get one of his linemen to chop block the server and cripple it, rendering its security functions useless.

How many times do we have to go over this? It takes two offensive linemen to chop block something. ;)

Back