Anthony Allen keeps his pimp hand strong

HD may have done us a big favor. It looks like AA and JN are taking this personally.

Bulletin board material is extremely overrated. After the way last season ended, AA and JN (and the rest of the team) were/are going to give it 100% regardless of whether a blogger disrespects them.

Bulletin board material is extremely overrated. After the way last season ended, AA and JN (and the rest of the team) were/are going to give it 100% regardless of whether a blogger disrespects them.

Kind of like LSU embarassing us at the end of the 2008 season provided motivation for 2009? Not sure I buy into that.

Not to change subjects here, but we have definitely got a stigma attached to our team that PJ is going to have to change and quickly if he wants to put GT in the next eschelon and that is we MUST win our bowl games. On the two biggest stages in his GT career, GT has failed miserably.

Given any significant time for good teams to prepare for us, we have gotten our asses kicked. Paul Johnson had a similar problem at Navy. Gotta get over that hump.

Can't see the video - I what exactly are they saying? I know from reading comments that they are pretty funny, and that Joshua is HUGE:wow::D:biggthumpup:, but does anyone have a few quotes they can regurgitate for the poor schmucks that have to be at work and are at the mercy of the IT department?
"And the final reason you're wrong - is Zero, the number of times you were right last year"

Maybe Nesbitt should play defense too. QB/ILB

I'm sure Beamer would find a reason to bawl about that, too. Probably claim that we're abusing his poor players through deception by having them think getting hit by a QB can't be that bad.

Kind of like LSU embarassing us at the end of the 2008 season provided motivation for 2009? Not sure I buy into that.

I think it may have provided motivation to work that much harder during the offseason. Once you actually get into the season I think the game itself is the motivation. Nothing said by the media or prior games is really going to affect them, because they're busting their asses either way.

Allen is supposed to weigh about 230 and he kinda looked small next to Nesbitt who is only supposed to be about 217.

It may just be a difference in leg mass, though. In the video, Nesbitt looks like he could play B-back or ILB.

Allen is supposed to weigh about 230 and he kinda looked small next to Nesbitt who is only supposed to be about 217.

It may just be a difference in leg mass, though. In the video, Nesbitt looks like he could play B-back or ILB.

Those weights are from last season I think... But you're right - it could be all lower body mass... Nesbitt is a bruiser for a QB.

Given any significant time for good teams to prepare for us, we have gotten our asses kicked. Paul Johnson had a similar problem at Navy. Gotta get over that hump.

Paul was 2-3 in bowl games at Navy, and his last two losses came to BC and Utah by a combined four points.

If Anthony goes up the middle the way he turned the corner last year, well Heather you might me writing for a Womens Daily Fish Wrapper, (AJC), giving tips on floor cleaner and flowers.

GO Mr. Allen GO.

Given how many yards we gained against LSU, I still don't think it's a case of "having time to prepare." LSU was a very Gailey-esque loss, not one of those 9-6 losses, but one of those 51-7 losses where a few missteps magnified the score out of proportion.

Iowa just completely ****ed up our line, but until Dwyer ran backwards, we were still in that game. I don't think that game would have been so embarrassing if it hadn't have followed up the LSU game.

Keep in mind that Nesbitt missed all physical activity from January-May because of his ankle. So while everyone was running around, Nesbitt was lifting. He got massive this off season.

Given how many yards we gained against LSU, I still don't think it's a case of "having time to prepare." LSU was a very Gailey-esque loss, not one of those 9-6 losses, but one of those 51-7 losses where a few missteps magnified the score out of proportion.

Iowa just completely ****ed up our line, but until Dwyer ran backwards, we were still in that game. I don't think that game would have been so embarrassing if it hadn't have followed up the LSU game.
Good points. Besides, I still don't buy that "A month's preparation will shut down the option" BS. Remember, Navy beat the hell out of Missouri in their bowl game last season.

Good points. Besides, I still don't buy that "A month's preparation will shut down the option" BS. Remember, Navy beat the hell out of Missouri in their bowl game last season.

Wasn't Mizzou running some stupid defense with only two men on the line in that game? I agree that the month of prep is not guaranteed to shut down our offense, but I think that Navy-Mizzou game should not be used as an example. Seems like the Tigers prepared for a totally different offense.

Wasn't Mizzou running some stupid defense with only two men on the line in that game? I agree that the month of prep is not guaranteed to shut down our offense, but I think that Navy-Mizzou game should not be used as an example. Seems like the Tigers prepared for a totally different offense.

Actually, that was Navy's defense. They basically went Dime with 3 linebackers and dared Mizzou to run it down their throats. Whenever Missouri ran the ball, they got yards but they never committed to a full run game, cause passing is their style.

Actually, that was Navy's defense. They basically went Dime with 3 linebackers and dared Mizzou to run it down their throats. Whenever Missouri ran the ball, they got yards but they never committed to a full run game, cause passing is their style.

Ah, you're right. My bad on that one. I knew Mizzou did something incredibly dumb for that game.

Back