Anthony Allen keeps his pimp hand strong

Keep in mind that Nesbitt missed all physical activity from January-May because of his ankle. So while everyone was running around, Nesbitt was lifting. He got massive this off season.

Might JN be too big, and losing a step, if he's bulked up too much? Since he didn't practice, it's hard to tell although no running may be problematic. Is he running now? He will have a month of practive before the opener.

I only wish they didn't film it in front of the All American Bowl trophy.

Might JN be too big, and losing a step, if he's bulked up too much? Since he didn't practice, it's hard to tell although no running may be problematic. Is he running now? He will have a month of practive before the opener.

Nesbitt's a big dude, but he's always been big for a qb. This is nothing new. Take a look at him two years ago.
slideshow_651788_techmuscle.0729_9A.JPG

and last year:
nesbitt-1.jpg

Since Nesbitt's running is mostly on the inside, he needs power and strength over speed and shiftiness. I can't imagine any additional bulk being a disadvantage...as long as it's muscle.

He will drop a lot of that weight during practice and the early games.

Can anyone get a freeze frame from AA and JN's video so we can all see what everyone is talking about regarding Nesbitt's improved muscle mass? thnx

Hearing that Josh is getting bigger throught weight workouts brings to mind my biggest fear for the season. Will Josh run the offense at the speed it needs to be run this year? He is a great player, truly one of my favorites of all time. I hate he missed the spring reps with a new B back. Getting the inside option made quickly and being fast to the corner is the most important part of our offense. QB foot and ball handling speed down the line of scrimmage is crucial. Let him be as a strong as he can get. But, I hope his senior year we will see him quicker than ever running the option.

Might JN be too big, and losing a step, if he's bulked up too much?

May I present the award for the coveted "I know I just won multi-state Powerball the same day we beat UGa 223 to 0 but what if I get a parking ticket?" award.

;)

Hearing that Josh is getting bigger throught weight workouts brings to mind my biggest fear for the season. Will Josh run the offense at the speed it needs to be run this year? He is a great player, truly one of my favorites of all time. I hate he missed the spring reps with a new B back. Getting the inside option made quickly and being fast to the corner is the most important part of our offense. QB foot and ball handling speed down the line of scrimmage is crucial. Let him be as a strong as he can get. But, I hope his senior year we will see him quicker than ever running the option.

Remember, time and mass are relative. Mr. Nesbitt will run the offense at speeds that we mortals can not fully comprehend. In fact, he is already analyzing film from our game against Kansas.

Back