Any season ticket holders 6+ hours away?

TampaBayJacket

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I'm thinking about doing it when the kiddos get older. Anyone already 6+ hours away and a season ticket holder?

No but there are some non-season ticket holders about 20 minutes away. Does that count?

Hey TBJ, I'm in Dunedin right now!

You da man. Thanks for supporting our Jackets like that. So how far away? Do you drive or fly? Where do you stay when you come in?

I live 850 miles away. I may only make it to one home game this year, that being UGA, due to my wife's pregnancy. I will be at Notre Dame as I always do one road game a season.

But when I do come for games, I fly and stay with friends because I am originally from north Georgia.

I'm about 650 miles away. Coming down for F$U and the Dwags.

Bringing 14yo daughter to the UGa game this year. Its time she understands first hand.

Did it from 4 hours away for 9 years until the kid's schedule got too involved. Some games you can do in a day trip; but it's a long day. Typically you will want to spend at least 1 night near Atlanta (like within about a hour of the stadium). Thursday night games will cost you a couple days of work; but night games at Grant Field are outstanding. It's all very doable when your kids don't have Saturday sports activities on your calendar.

About 9/10 hours away. Had them since I graduated in '09. Usually make 3/year but only getting to go to uga and maybe UNC this year (depending on kickoff time). Usually try to hit 1 road game/year too.

Did it from 4 hours away for 9 years until the kid's schedule got too involved. Some games you can do in a day trip; but it's a long day. Typically you will want to spend at least 1 night near Atlanta (like within about a hour of the stadium). Thursday night games will cost you a couple days of work; but night games at Grant Field are outstanding. It's all very doable when your kids don't have Saturday sports activities on your calendar.

I'm in the pre kiddo phase of this situation. I've done day trips before, but they're pretty brutal. Generally I crash at a friend's in Atlanta or get a hotel. I usually only miss 1 or 2 home games a season.

I was for three years. Raleigh, NC. Flew back for every game -- was only about $120 R/T. Kind of expensive overall, but worth it...just considered it a vacation spread out over the fall.

Now I live in NYC and can't do it. Raleigh was an easy airport, easy flight, easy everything. Flying out of NYC is the exact opposite. I'm going to ND and hope to make it back to one home game as well.

No but there are some non-season ticket holders about 20 minutes away. Does that count?

Hey TBJ, I'm in Dunedin right now!

Dunedin? I was just there this PM. You live in this area or visiting?

I bought it at the same price he paid the GTAA. Anything else you wanna bitch about?

You know me....

Dunedin? I was just there this PM. You live in this area or visiting?

öööö it! We just at the Mexican place on the main drag. Didn't eat until about 10 tho. Just visiting. Check your PMs. I sent you my digits earlier in case you want to try to meet for a brewski on Sat!

Back