Any season ticket holders 6+ hours away?

I know you didn't. I just like stirring the pot.

Give them to Blazer.

There's a good chance he won't come to the game. I asked him if he's still planning on attending but he hasn't responded. If he doesn't let me know by the end of today, they're yours.

There's a good chance he won't come to the game. I asked him if he's still planning on attending but he hasn't responded. If he doesn't let me know by the end of today, they're yours.
Nah. If he doesn't take them by game day then I will. If he does, I'll then follow plan A, which is to buy them from the man on the skreet.

No worries.

Nah. If he doesn't take them by game day then I will. If he does, I'll then follow plan A, which is to buy them from the man on the skreet.

No worries.

Ok Blazer's coming. Without the SWMBO, so I got one extra ticket now.

1643 miles, no direct flights....still had season tix for 10 years down here (15 years while living in ATL).
Dropped them the past few seasons....a 2 year old makes travel a challenge.

I used to be when I was in Sarasota. We always came up for homecoming so the kiddos could go to the Reck parade. then I tried to get up here for two more myself and gave the last 2 to friends. Now I'm 35 min away, so I don't count.

700 Miles for me and 23 years of season tickets.

I really wish the ACC could schedule the game times well in advance and then I'd make it more often. But they got my money already so it doesn't matter.

I flew back from Tokyo on a Thursday in 2009. Left NRT at 3 PM, arrived in ATL 3:30 EDT. Cleared customs, dropped my bags at a hotel and was there for the Clemson game. Worth it. Look at me brag.

I've done that flight... Am very impressed. I got the flu and jet lag and couldn't leave the house for a week.

This has been a great thread. Awesome to see all of you guys maintaining your season tickets even when you can't make it to every game.

Back