Anyone listening to the CPJ Show?

Wonder if PJ realizes that the people who have supported him from the day he was hired are extremely frustrated with him. He'd be best served by shutting up about the fans and focusing on developing a QB and defense.

This. But to play devil's advocate, how much more can he really speak about the QB and defense?

Wonder if PJ realizes that the people who have supported him from the day he was hired are extremely frustrated with him. He'd be best served by shutting up about the fans and focusing on developing a QB and defense.

You realize he's responding to the same question being asked week after week right? Not like he's got binders full of QBs. Had to do it!

It continues to boggle my mind that these people are calling in to give him suggestions and tips about what he should do with the QB situation a week and a half after he fired the defensive coordinator mid-season.

Last edited:
You realize he's responding to the same question being asked week after week right? Not like he's got binders full of QBs. Had to do it!

It continues to boggle my mind that these people are calling in to give him suggestions and tips about what he should do with the QB situation a week and a half after he fired the defensive coordinator mid-season.

He's paid $2.6 million to have thick skin. Calling out fans won't help the situation, and can only lead to more empty seats and less funding. That's the difference between Tech and Navy and Georgia Southern... the pressure and expectations of competing at the highest level of the sport.

Unfortunately, I believe most of the hate Tevin folks were lost because of last years ugag game. Nobody wants to see that one part two this November. Folks had held out hope that the coach might have something up his sleeve that would help us compete. I think now it is evident that it is what it is. Of course three poor overe losses and a 2-4 record only hurts but that is not really Tevins fault.

He's paid $2.6 million to have thick skin. Calling out fans won't help the situation, and can only lead to more empty seats and less funding. That's the difference between Tech and Navy and Georgia Southern... the pressure and expectations of competing at the highest level of the sport.

You clearly didn't listen to the radio show. I suggest you do that before you post.

AJ Suggs ring a bell?

Better than Reggie. Tech fans perceptions and expectations were skewed by Godsey.

A J threw too many interceptions, but he had decent accuracy overall. We saw what could have been in the bowl game when AJ replaced Reggie. He was not great, but with good receivers he was mediocre at least.

He needs to stop addressing it at all. Fans are entitled to their opinions and he is entitled to completely ignore them.

This might rank up there as one of the most ridiculous post yet. Now fans are talking about fans and coaches entitlement. I'm glad he is addressing fans being stupid in regards to their opinions of TW.. Maybe you're entitled to just shut up. Maybe I should be entitled for the same or just go take a dump. This can go round in circles. :rolleyes:

Better than Reggie. Tech fans perceptions and expectations were skewed by Godsey.

A J threw too many interceptions, but he had decent accuracy overall. We saw what could have been in the bowl game when AJ replaced Reggie. He was not great, but with good receivers he was mediocre at least.
I think you have AJ confused with Taylor.

IIRC.. Didn't AJ come over from Tennessee by way of transfer? Many had high hopes that he would be great, but he always seemed to find a DB in coverage to hit right in the chest...

IIRC.. Didn't AJ come over from Tennessee by way of transfer? Many had high hopes that he would be great, but he always seemed to find a DB in coverage to hit right in the chest...

Correct on both counts.

After being specifically ordered not to throw the ball on our last possession before halftime against Fresno St, he throws it anyway after which a defensive back for Fresno cheerfully caught it and ran it straight into the endzone.

Suggs was light years better than Bennett. I'd also argue he was better than Ball but Gailey went with Ball to save his own ass.

This might rank up there as one of the most ridiculous post yet. Now fans are talking about fans and coaches entitlement. I'm glad he is addressing fans being stupid in regards to their opinions of TW.. Maybe you're entitled to just shut up. Maybe I should be entitled for the same or just go take a dump. This can go round in circles. :rolleyes:

a dump would be a lot more enlightening than what you just posted.

he has made it known what he believes about Tevin and he is correct about it, of course. there is no need for him to even respond to people anymore when they bring up the QB situation just like he really doesn't respond sincerely when someone brings up the "more than 1 week to prepare" argument or the "defense will never be good because they practice against triple option all of the time" argument.

Now we're all just calling eachother morons for calling eachother morons.

Idiocracy.jpg

Back