Anyone listening to the CPJ Show?

This one freaks me out a bit...

20314606.jpg

Salary and job pressure are directly proportional. That's why your waiter at Waffle House can smoke weed in between getting your hashbrowns (scattered, smothered, done medium well).

How much was Johnson making at GSU? 300k? 500k? That's stripper money to him now.

Funny. I found job pressure and weed smoking to also be directly proportional.

Salary and ability to smoke weed also seem to be directly proportional.

Ifso therefore CPJ is smoking a whole lot of dope.

What do you want him to say when he's asked a direct question about TW from a fan on a call in show? No comment?

"That's been asked and answered a hundred times so I won't waste peoples' time answering it again. Next?"

He already does this with the "blueprint" questions, the "extra time to prepare" questions, et al.

Recap...

Some more people will be playing on defense than just starters and the amount of time they get will depend on how early the defense can stop BC.

Lots of talk about other games last weekend.

There are a lot of high ranked teams that do not pass a lot.

Tevin gets a lot of hate online that he does not deserve. Tevin works and plays hard both in practice and on game day. Tevin is a young man and if your going to hate, hate on me (CPJ) not on a college student.

MY GOD!!!!

Can anybody recap the actual show?

Thank you very much.

- Fans are too hard on Tevin.
- Going to try to switch more guys in. Had some guys playing 90 plays against Clemson.
- PJ high on defensive redshirts: Kallon, Gamble, Chungong, Hankins, etc. Says Lynn Griffin would've played at safety this year had he not gotten injured.
- Gotsis probably going to get more playing time against BC.
- Kelly will coach from the box.

Fans should not criticize student athletes, they are just kids. Criticize the coach but not the kids who bust their buts practicing and in school and represent the old gold and white, i agree 100 percent with the coach

I disagreed with a part of CPJ's defense of Tevin. These guys aren't "kids"; they're young men. We shouldn't infantilize 18-22 year olds. Can you imagine Bobby Dodd calling his players "kids"? I think it's wrong to be so harsh because they work hard and they're student athletes who play for our team, but not because they're young kids who might get their feelings hurt.

I disagreed with a part of CPJ's defense of Tevin. These guys aren't "kids"; they're young men. We shouldn't infantilize 18-22 year olds. Can you imagine Bobby Dodd calling his players "kids"? I think it's wrong to be so harsh because they work hard and they're student athletes who play for our team, but not because they're young kids who might get their feelings hurt.

Actually, I think Dodd spent a lot of time calling them his "boys."

Thanks all for the recap.

I've been critical of CPJs recruiting but I absolutely trust his judgment on which players to use. It would look a lot better on the field if he had Dennard Robinson or Stephon Tuitt types to decide with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back