Anyone really suprised or worked up about Miami?

Nawaab

Dodd-Like
I remember back in June when Charles Robinson said that he had a level 10 story that would shake college athletics to the core. Well, after reading the list of offenses, I'm not particularly moved or surprised by most of what I read. The only allegation that disturbs me is the one about setting bounties for certain players like Tebow or Rix. That is intolerable, and the one allegation that the NCAA needs to focus more on than any other. That is the one thing that is really messed up, and worthy of death penalty. Regardless of it being in the realm of control of the school, it can't be allowed to happen. It just can't.

The rest of it, well... I've seen enough of money, sex, and drug allegations at other schools to really not raise an eyebrow at it. Sadly, this is what I've come to expect from big time college athletics. I mean, ööööin Paul Dee was waving a finger at USC last year all after presiding over this bs. This isn't a mess created by the schools... it's been created by the NCAA and what it has allowed to happen. When everyone knows the inmates are running the prison, what is there to be surprised about?

Edit: Forgot to mention... this does nothing but help Georgia Tech. For the next 5 years at minimum, assuming everyone stays where they are, VT and us are going to be the only 2 teams capable of winning the Coastal. öööö the NCAA for taking the 2009 title away from us... we'll just go out and win some more.

Getting a hooker for a player and then paying for that hooker's abortion is pretty shaking, IMO.

I'm sure its been done before and probably isn't all that surprising considering the trash world we live in, but its still really, really bad.

Getting a hooker for a player and then paying for that hooker's abortion is pretty shaking, IMO.

I'm sure its been done before and probably isn't all that surprising considering the trash world we live in, but its still really, really bad.

What player was this for?

youd think a UM football player could find some quality tail--somewhere...for free.

I only get worked up over uniforms and anyone that says Vad Lee is not Jesus Christ, Jr.

Even the hookers don't bother me anymore... I know too many "respected" people, let alone athletes, who get involved with them to get worked up about it.

But seriously, if you are on the UM football team, why even bother with hookers. Just go out to South Beach and whip out your dick and tell some girls to get to work.

I only get worked up over uniforms and anyone that says Vad Lee is not Jesus Christ, Jr.

You know what grinds my gears? Fans wearing the wrong color of gold or failing to participate in cold weather white-outs.

So you're saying this guy nailed a known hooker and didn't wear a condom? Wow. I knew Miami players were stupid, but this is beyond dumb.

I'm sure the young fellow was smart enough to bring along a can and spray that pussy down with some Lysol before getting to work.

So you're saying this guy nailed a known hooker and didn't wear a condom? Wow. I knew Miami players were stupid, but this is beyond dumb.

:bowrofl::bowdown:

To go along with it, he got a hooker knocked up. So in one go at a hooker, a guy could have potentially gotten the clap and knocked a hooker up.

Instead, he got a hooker knocked up and got da U to hit the abort button.

I'd say that's pretty shaking IMO.

Even the hookers don't bother me anymore... I know too many "respected" people, let alone athletes, who get involved with them to get worked up about it.

But seriously, if you are on the UM football team, why even bother with hookers. Just go out to South Beach and whip out your dick and tell some girls to get to work.

Your being desensitized doesn't make it any less terrible, though.

I mean, what would they have to do to shock you? I can't think of much worse besides maybe a contract killing that a recruit requested in return for his LOI. That would be pretty intense...

Your being desensitized doesn't make it any less terrible, though.

I mean, what would they have to do to shock you? I can't think of much worse besides maybe a contract killing that a recruit requested in return for his LOI. That would be pretty intense...

The fact that Shapiro didn't hand the dude a condom before he banged the hooker is damning enough. The fact that the kid didn't ask for one since he was all out is just mind blowing to me. The only detail I care about in this story is I want to know which Miami superstah!! banged the whore. Talk about a guy who deserves public ridicule.

Quite honestly, I'm all for legalizing prostitution. I don't approve of the activity, as it emotionally shatters most women who engage in it. It usually sends them down a path from which they often can't return, but I think if someone wants to sell their body, that's up to them. It would also help tremendously with kidnapping and child trafficking if the government regulated it and forced its workers to be licensed.

But yeah, if you believe prostitution is an evil thing, then I can see being outraged over this aspect of the story. And yes, contract killing would be over the top. As is setting bounties on certain players' heads.

Some people go down on hookers.

These people are not to be trusted. If you are willing to go down on a hooker, no telling what morale ineptness you are capable of. Round these öööös up and gas em all.

Some people go down on hookers.

wizard_sleeve.jpg

Back