Apologies from Georgia Southern

i always thought sidewalk fan meant the homeless people sleeping on north avenue on game day

I'll proudly claim the 5th spot here.

As an actual sidewalk, season ticket holding, non-graduate fan of GT...I can tell you that we are an endangered species.

Also, this is the dumbest effin thread I've ever seen.

This is now the 2nd most viewed thread on Stingtalk (ever?). I stopped reading after page 2 or so. How could this happen?

Not even close ... #bandcamp

Alls I know is when I click "Views" it is the 2nd one listed, behind the Tulane game thread. I suspect this only searches a limited time into the past but I don't know details of how that works.

Link posted in another thread, but this clearly belongs here.

fritz_zps247b74c2.png

Good game Jackets. I was looking for somewhere to hide after the first half. Had a really bad week last week with family problems, etc. and didn't get much time to come back over and slap y'all around. Hell I even had to cancel my trip to hotlanta and I'm sorry I missed it now. Heard mostly good things about your fans and we definitely appreciate the check. Anyway, I told you it would be close and I just wish that one call hadn't been overturned. Oh well, that's football and I don't want to sound like a thUGA fan crying over spilt milk. Good luck the rest of the way and beat thUGA bad so we can vicariously lay claim to being the second best team in the state. Enjoyed everything except the loss. You nerds are alright. Hope we meet again soon.

Good game Jackets. I was looking for somewhere to hide after the first half. Had a really bad week last week with family problems, etc. and didn't get much time to come back over and slap y'all around. Hell I even had to cancel my trip to hotlanta and I'm sorry I missed it now. Heard mostly good things about your fans and we definitely appreciate the check. Anyway, I told you it would be close and I just wish that one call hadn't been overturned. Oh well, that's football and I don't want to sound like a thUGA fan crying over spilt milk. Good luck the rest of the way and beat thUGA bad so we can vicariously lay claim to being the second best team in the state. Enjoyed everything except the loss. You nerds are alright. Hope we meet again soon.

I had ZERO problems with Southern fans yesterday...and there sure was a lot of y'all there! Really enjoyed the gameday experience.

Back