Are you a 39%er?

Anyone who has recovered should be able to attend games and other events with no problem. That will be a significant percentage of the population by September given the high proportion of asymptomatic individuals.

Anyone who has recovered should be able to attend games and other events with no problem. That will be a significant percentage of the population by September given the high proportion of asymptomatic individuals.
Agree BJ, it all comes down to testing and that is finally looking up. Phones will probably have to have a documented approval with our pic on it.

We should reconfigure Grant Field with spaced out chair back seats. We will have a new lowered capacity and everyone will be safer and more comfortable. The lowered capacity along with our success on the field will drive demand and ticket prices up. We can add some luxury boxes for social distancing. A federal Chinese virus grant should accomplish this at no cost to the AA.

We should reconfigure Grant Field with spaced out chair back seats. We will have a new lowered capacity and everyone will be safer and more comfortable. The lowered capacity along with our success on the field will drive demand and ticket prices up. We can add some luxury boxes for social distancing. A federal Chinese virus grant should accomplish this at no cost to the AA.
Geezus, even stingsquawk has become a bunch of snowflakes and pussies. Despite my GT loyalty i may have to pass on this SOV (site of vaginas) for a while.

Social distancing lasts til july 4th. At that point we say F it!

I’d rather sit next to a GT covid-oozing fan than be social distanced from a dwag fan!

Let the games begin and let the pussies stay home.

Mooch, out.

Geezus, even stingsquawk has become a bunch of snowflakes and pussies. Despite my GT loyalty i may have to pass on this SOV (site of vaginas) for a while.

I’d rather sit next to a GT covid-oozing fan than be social distanced from a dwag fan!

Mooch, out.
I was being facetious. However, it would be nice to get a more chair back seats and revenue generating boxes out of this Chinese generated disaster.

Once we get to cold weather, I wonder if we will see shirtless fans braving the cold; but wearing a surgical mask?

Mooch, out.

Yep, we got one thread asking if we can supplant Clemson... and then this one.

Once we get to cold weather, I wonder if we will see shirtless fans braving the cold; but wearing a surgical mask?

Yep, we got one thread asking if we can supplant Clemson... and then this one.

The mask protects others from you more than it protects you from others.

That being said, how you gonna get your drink on while wearing a mask?

I am curious to learn more about this theory in coming months. I realize we are flying and driving much less, but are other sources of carbon abated right now? I don't know.
Chinese and Indian factories (which are the vast bulk of the carbon creators) have been shuttered for a short period of time at least.

Soooo... now that Georgia is open and COVID defeated, we can have football again? Wonder if the 39% has grown.

Back