Votes: 83 37.4%
  • No

Votes: 139 62.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on 1.9 mil at Tulane.

How much more will GT be paying and how much for staff? Let’s hope that Batt at least has an easy buyout.

Hire O'Leary and Fridge as DC/OC. Time to lean into the old guy angle.

Hire O'Leary and Fridge as DC/OC. Time to lean into the old guy angle.
This is starting to sound like that movie The Irishman where they cast all the old mafia actors hoping it would turn out well and then had to cgi them in for some of the scenes because they were too old to be in them and it turned out like öööö.

I'm happy with it. Just get a good staff in place and let's get some players in here.

We have some potentially good underclassmen on our squad. We need to get them to their peak potential

This is starting to sound like that movie The Irishman where they cast all the old mafia actors hoping it would turn out well and then had to cgi them in for some of the scenes because they were too old to be in them and it turned out like öööö.

So you're saying we're going to win 10 Academy Awards? I'll take it.

I'm happy with it. Just get a good staff in place and let's get some players in here.

We have some potentially good underclassmen on our squad. We need to get them to their peak potential
You’re happy with everyone.

Well, I would have been more pissed if it were Mike Houston. But I would have preferred Brent Key or Jamey Chadwell by miles. I would have preferred to take a flyer on Neon Deion by miles.

Uninspiring. Not a good start for J Batt. If he screws up the hoops hire this royally too he should be terminated along with whichever one of his revenue hires goes first.

Wisconsin just hired the guy Fritz and Tulane beat in their own backyard to get to go play for a championship.

You'd think after 3+years of all sizzle and no steak with the previous guy that most Tech fans would be focused on what's in the package instead of just being dazzled by a shiny, sexy wrapper.

There's meat and potatoes with Fritz. I'll take that over a shiny wrapper every time. I think this will end up being a phenomenal hire. Excited.

Want to see the staff and hear the plan. Hope he can pull a few TX/LA gems and pair that with solid instate recruits.

Certainly not a sexy hire, but we were looking at BOB and Key. Both of those guys would have been ’program’ guys. Chadwell would be a risk, but would have come with an identity. Deon would have been a leap of faith.

I’m more in the “alright let’s see” camp. At least Long won’t be calling runs against a ten man front.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back