Arik Gilbert in Transfer Portal

I may have more sympathy than you do. This man may be very mentally unwell. He needs to be detained so he doesn’t cause any more harm however.
The point of the system is to first, get him out of the system so he can't do further damage. Secondly, get him whatever medical attention he needs. I .can't be bothered with the question of is he a bad man or an injured man doing bad things - get his ass outta here then take all the time you need to evaluate/treat/penalize. Don't ask me if he's sane or nuts - I don't care - get him to a safe place - safe for him and safe for society then decide from there what is needed.

The point of the system is to first, get him out of the system so he can't do further damage. Secondly, get him whatever medical attention he needs. I .can't be bothered with the question of is he a bad man or an injured man doing bad things - get his ass outta here then take all the time you need to evaluate/treat/penalize. Don't ask me if he's sane or nuts - I don't care - get him to a safe place - safe for him and safe for society then decide from there what is needed.
What you have posted makes perfect sense. There is only one problem. If he can’t play football, he is of no interest to the system. He will be like 90% of the rest of society with mental problems forgotten.

I may have more sympathy than you do. This man may be very mentally unwell. He needs to be detained so he doesn’t cause any more harm however.
I'd say it would be pretty frightening to be around him. He is obviously suffering some sort of mental crisis.

Back