Artificial Turf Returns?

They were going to be in trouble anyway, the GN'R concert in August would have ruined the pitch. I know it's canceled, but looking forward, Bobby Dodd should be holding more large concerts and events. It's an unmatched outdoor stadium in Atlanta. I remember the concrete field we had in 93 and before that.....this is nothing similar. These fields are so advanced. It won't be as beautiful, but we will make money. I have to imagine the nuclear threat to the AD budget posed by COVID-19 has pushed this over the top.
We're gonna have us a Champaign Jam!

Dude. If each blade of fake grass was a light pipe of some sort and could be individually addressed, that would be ööööing awesome.
s-l400.jpg

Dude. If each blade of fake grass was a light pipe of some sort and could be individually addressed, that would be ööööing awesome.

Every time the chains are moved it activates that row of fake grass. It should be easy to implement.

Stansbury seems to be all about making/saving money right now to spend it later. I’m mostly okay with that. I just hope by the time he has money to spend, he’ll make the right decisions.
It always seems that Tech is looking for ways to save money, somehow we are always behind the eightball when the money truck shows up! It seems to be this way since the north stands were built and every time Tech fires a coach we're on the hook for a long term payout. Tech simply does not know how to avoid a money losing situation!

I'm old enough to be pretty gullible about new technology. It is pretty amazing what your phone can do nowadays. (Though I was testing Apple's Measure app yesterday and it was pretty far off every time.)

I'm old enough to be pretty gullible about new technology. It is pretty amazing what your phone can do nowadays. (Though I was testing Apple's Measure app yesterday and it was pretty far off every time.)

You can't trust those old wooden rulers, the get worn out; tape measures too. Sounds like whichever you were using needs to be thrown out.

Back