Artificial Turf Returns?

Anyone know what that construction is behind Wardlaw? Are they renovating the Alumni Association building?
I drove by that site a month ago. It’s the real estate on the other side of N Ave. Signs on the fencing seem to be more student housing. It’s a substantial building. Perhaps they’ll be tearing down existing dorms for more academic buildings?

From TOS
216B4278-EB04-4D56-B8CF-929FB66D6A52.jpeg

Looks good. I drove by there Sunday after cleaning some stuff out of my mom's apartment. Parked on the ramp leading to the gate on the right side of the plaza but couldn't get a decent view for a pic.

Damn off shade Shaw crap. Look at that wide band of off shade center left.
Yeah, damn Shaw not being able to get rid of a reflection from the light tower.

And look at the darker shade up by the corner of the field!!!

Yeah, damn Shaw not being able to get rid of a reflection from the light tower.

And look at the darker shade up by the corner of the field!!!
That ain't a reflection, although, if you were my customer and I were the Shaw rep, it would absolutely be a reflection.

The darker shade is a shadow from the light standard over the East stands. This was taken early mid morning. All the shadows on the Wardlaw attest. However, I agree with JJ (nearly a first), the lighter shade appears to be a different color as nothing from the west stands would be presenting a vertical reflection like that.

The darker shade is a shadow from the light standard over the East stands. This was taken early mid morning. All the shadows on the Wardlaw attest. However, I agree with JJ (nearly a first), the lighter shade appears to be a different color as nothing from the west stands would be presenting a vertical reflection like that.
As part of this damn flooring industry I'm in, one of the first things you look for in carpet or turf is banding and streaks

White paint on Wardlaw and the new Georgia Institute of Technology sign is sharp.

Wonder what's in store for the new National Championship signage and Welcome to BDS@HGF

White paint on Wardlaw and the new Georgia Institute of Technology sign is sharp.

Wonder what's in store for the new National Championship signage and Welcome to BDS@HGF
Yikes, good catch. They really shouldn't change either one of those.

Back