Artificial Turf Returns?

I want this thread to last forever
I want you to last forever.
heart.png

Also, did you guys hear that we have

turf

now?

That's true, we have turf. Real turf. Right here.

I hope you grass-loving hippies kill yourselves in record numbers before TML.

Stolen from TOS. The horrible garish logos and tired fonts on the Upper East have been replaced with something that looks much classier.

BDS with new turf.jpg
Much better but it to will fade in time. Wish it was an LED banner instead. I don't know why we need to display these names in the stadium. Clint Castleberry's retired number 19 I would put some where inside the stadium, but college and pro hof names can be displayed elsewhere outside the stadium in my opinion. Having an LED banner there would add some nice visual effects to the stadium. I hope they upgraded the sound system as well.

Much better but it to will fade in time. Wish it was an LED banner instead. I don't know why we need to display these names in the stadium. Clint Castleberry's retired number 19 I would put some where inside the stadium, but college and pro hof names can be displayed elsewhere outside the stadium in my opinion. Having an LED banner there would add some nice visual effects to the stadium. I hope they upgraded the sound system as well.
Looks like Castleberry is no longer on the Edge building. I'm certain we will have something, being #19 is the only retired number in the program

Lasers on the West side blinding the opposing bench could be exciting and make for a great Thursday night halftime show.

Stolen from TOS. The horrible garish logos and tired fonts on the Upper East have been replaced with something that looks much classier.

BDS with new turf.jpg
Is it classier? or just not as dated. The old logo boards felt very late 90s. These photos look like something from 510k filing.

Should that East Side be Conference Championships??
I don't know what else we could put up.

Is it classier? or just not as dated. The old logo boards felt very late 90s. These photos look like something from 510k filing.

Should that East Side be Conference Championships??
I don't know what else we could put up.

I'd say both. The last time that was updated was the late 2000s. There was a mild controversy because the Coca-Cola logos on each end were bright red... so they changed them to Coke Zero logos.

Looks like they changed most of the signing around the stadium from white and gold to navy blue which is disappointing. Stansbury and Adidas love them some Navy.

I don't know why we need to display these names in the stadium.
Wow, really surprised to see this opinion. If they put up LED panels it's just more tawdry commercials. Much better to honor some of the greats associated with our program in a permanent, highly visible, yet still discreet way.

They used to also list pro HOF dudes. Wonder if that's going up still somewhere else?

Back