As for the Sugar Bowl

I enjoyed how the announcers, once ip the outcome was obvious, started talking about uGA’s talent and their incoming freshman class. They said that no matter the outcome, uGA would start next season top 5.

uGA - preason champions since 1980.

That did not go unnoticed by me either. I found the announcers to be unusually pro uga for a neutral game between a historic program and...uga. That may also be my hate for uga talking. Nonetheless I gonna it cute. I hope fields transfers somewhere and lights up the world. Hopefully to gt.

Snapchat-1632538575.jpg

Narrative certainly changes a lot after getting pushed around tonight. Suddenly you look at their schedule and realize their best win was Kentucky.
And the mutts hurt is too. Now we just lost to one good team all year.

Jake Fromm fishing today probably

Fwiw, I think Uncle Lou does a good job with these.

UGAg lost to the three best teams they played this year. They won a Natty in 1980 playing ööööty teams
People forget the Notre Dame team Georgia beat that year got boatraced at Southern Cal. And Georgia got a gift TD when the two kick returners stared at each other and let the ball land at the 1 and the Bulldogs recovered.

He said Smart always tells them: the best teams don’t win the game, it’s who plays the best that day.
Even when uGA loses, they still win.

I bet Kirby hands out National Champion rings.

Back