As long as we get 3 stars

I think it is Creswell Dorm ~ Shaped like a GT 'T' link

That's definitely a T shape! But I was thinking that there was a building that pointed back to GT.

Actually, it might be the President's Building itself.

rIlmdyL.png

Highly rated S&C staff and documented history of placing players in pros is a couple of reasons that would be obvious.

Let me phrase this another way. The idea (I assume) here is that we can become an elite level program with just 3 star players.

What makes anyone here believe that this coaching staff can coach 3 star players to a level that meets or exceeds that of coaches of elite programs who actually get the 4 star players?

I don't see it. We need the 4 star players.

Let me phrase this another way. The idea (I assume) here is that we can become an elite level program with just 3 star players.

What makes anyone here believe that this coaching staff can coach 3 star players to a level that meets or exceeds that of coaches of elite programs who actually get the 4 star players?

I don't see it. We need the 4 star players.
All right everyone. Collins has been coach about 6 months now and we aren't Alabama yet. Pack it up. Shut er down.

All right everyone. Collins has been coach about 6 months now and we aren't Alabama yet. Pack it up. Shut er down.
He's undefeated. We've lost fewer games than Alabama during the CGC era.

Exactly. We don't know either way..which is my point, whistlebritches.

I think Big Mac is trolling because he's scared. He knows we're not going to be a doormat any longer. Better get used to it, son.

KQ says he is Auburn bound. So, maybe?

We want Tate Johnson more.

That just means he's been a silent commit since December of last year and will be waiting in line at the Edge at first light on December 18th to hand deliver his LOI to CGC.

KQ says he is Auburn bound. So, maybe?

We want Tate Johnson more.
I wouldn't say we want Tate more. Probably want them the same, maybe even want Cohen slightly more because of length, but I think we have a better shot at Tate. Seems Cohen wants to play in SEC.

Back