As long as we get 3 stars

Let me phrase this another way. The idea (I assume) here is that we can become an elite level program with just 3 star players.

What makes anyone here believe that this coaching staff can coach 3 star players to a level that meets or exceeds that of coaches of elite programs who actually get the 4 star players?

I don't see it. We need the 4 star players.
The people who decide if a player is 3 or 4, how many championships have they won? You are being stuck on stupid here.

The players we are getting are being offered by elite teams. So yeah, while nerds at rivals and espn dole out whatevers, the top coaches like Saban think the players are elite level.

The top S&C program will elevate players. So if I take players that Saban offered and then maximize their physical potential then I think they will be elite competitors. If I have coaches that were putting kids in the pros at multiple schools, then it tells me they are building them up and not just taking can't misses and not ööööing up a few.

I would love to see the percent of 5s and 4s that make the pros by school. Not the absolutes, the %. I think we all know who turns the most 4s and 5s into garbage men, not pros.

There is not a real line between a high 3 and most 4s. Its a guess from the nerds. And it is usually based on where they eventually go. This is easily provable by watching the player rankings get "updated".

Back