At least we aren't Tennessee

I think UT is playing the long con here. They’re successfully driving up the salary and buyout of virtually every coach in the NCAA. They’ll end up with a bargain buy, and everyone will laugh at them.

However, in five years, they’ll be the only solvent FBS program and able to buy all the coaches and recruits they want on their way to seven consecutive titles. I, for one, welcome our new orange overlords.

Man, Mike Houston's name is coming up now, and apparently the Tennessee AD is following Kiffin on twitter, so, freak out y'all.

Supposedly interviewed Leach today and 2 others on the West Coast. Tee Martin? How Currie keeps his job after this is beyond me.

Mike Houston would do well at Tennessee. That would be the most meteoric rise in football since... well... Kiffin, right? :lol:

Unfortunately, Wazzu and Tech are probably pretty parallel from a national perspective, so he may not come here unless he'd like to compete in the ACC (which would be wise).

Correct. I just like the idea of GT continuing to run a different scheme offensively that can help reduce some of the talent differential against the better teams on the schedule.

They'd offer him a job, and everyone would run to the rock with their opinion, only to find that it already says "Eat A Sack Lunch Off My Taint", Paul Johnson standing next to it with no play card, smoking a cigar.
I honestly just spit out my rum and coke, damn fine words!

I find this hilarious, top 4 news stories on Volnation right now:

volnation.jpg

Back