ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

Freshman is now ATL at LB so didn’t need Jerry. Coach said a couple of weeks ago Jerry was practicing some at RB. When Mason was out we may have been short.

I think Griffin has a nagging injury and hasn’t been 100% for a few games. Just my guess from watching him on the field.

ATL means nothing as we have previously seen. Mason, Graham and others not on the list yet get playing time. Why even bother to put out the list?

I have seen much this year I didn’t like. The number of losses don’t specifically bother me but in them mainly how they happened, especially Syracuse and BC I think could have been handled much better. I am going to do my best to refrain from harmful talk about the players and coaches moving forward. I’m understanding in that the head coach is still relatively new as a head coach, a decent number of the assistant coaches are here because GT. Not sure the staff and team are put into a great position to be successful in the first place.

Could well be. Hope we wouldn't be losing our second-best QB. I have no idea how good Tucker is since we haven't seen him play & I don't know how much I trust these coaches.
I trust the coaches know what they see. It may be he is the least mobile and they know our line is pourous

I think all the transfer stuff is pure BS and rumors based on that people don't understand social media. Old timers think every tweet or retweet or like is some definitive statement, when 99% of the time it is just people clicking a button for arbitrary and trivial reasons.

Players hitting the transfers portal is something to talk about (and it is known very soon); someone liking a vague tweet is not news.

It is strange that today we know exactly when a player is looking around; it is cut and dried but people still want to look for smoke signals.

When is the last time that internet speculation had a big lead on the Portal? There are a lot of examples of speculation that never panned out.

Even a post of, “This ain’t it” doesn’t really mean much.

Back