ATL: Above the Line Watch: 2020

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The only positive from Clayton's continued absence is the increasing probability of his returning for next season.
I think this is a "free season" anyway. Will be interesting to see if BJS graduates and goes somewhere else next season to play.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Man, UL better watch out if we come out with a full squad out of the bye week. Hope we can sneak past Cuse without a big chunk of starters.

DeepSnap

Flats Noob
Some of this may be the ACC's 72 man travel roster limit for conference games. This chart just shows 58 different names (a few repeats at TE/DS & P/PK & KR/PR/WR/RB).

Was an additional COVID-19 travel squad limitation imposed for 2020? Perhaps 60? How many traveled to Tally? 63?

Just sayin'.......

Last edited:

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
Some of this may be the ACC's 72 man travel roster limit for conference games. This chart just shows 58 different names (a few repeats at TE/DS & P/PK & KR/PR/WR/RB).

Was an additional COVID-19 travel squad limitation imposed for 2020? Perhaps 60?

Just sayin'.......
How many names were on the FSU chart? Presumably the same travel restrictions, right? (Any different for flying versus driving?)

JRjr

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
They travel BTL guys in case they have to play (and they often do.)

RussianOffense

НЕТ ВОЙНЕ
Don't want to jump to conclusions on Graham, but I've noticed Collins mentioning Yates and Gleason a couple of times and not mentioning Graham. Could be that he's disgruntled with Sims and possibly some of the other guys beating him out. It's too bad, Graham is talented. He was young last year and had no OL.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
What's the deal with our TEs? Injuries or covid?

Looking forward to see BJS plow into some defenders on Saturday!
Seems like with all the others, we at least have a vague idea of the injury, so my guess would be an exposure/isolation situation. Pure guess

The Champ

Dodd-Like
Don't want to jump to conclusions on Graham, but I've noticed Collins mentioning Yates and Gleason a couple of times and not mentioning Graham. Could be that he's disgruntled with Sims and possibly some of the other guys beating him out. It's too bad, Graham is talented. He was young last year and had no OL.
Don’t think we were ever really happy with graham; pretty sure he won’t be on the team much longer.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Life is not fair.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
Don’t think we were ever really happy with graham; pretty sure he won’t be on the team much longer.
Yes to the above. I think he's too talented to be happy being a backup and may not want to switch positions. No one would have thrived last year, but obviously he had a chance this year. I hope he stays and finds the field somehow.

Having this happen to really talented guys is a good problem to have though. Competition is king.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
He should be switching to slot receiver