Atlanta = Food & Bars

BuzzCzar

Defender of the Universe
amirite? lots of good eats and places to drink in the ATL

to be honest i guess i have to include traffic.

I dunno I have yet to find a really good bar near campus... But then again I stopped looking while ago...

Atlanta is far from one of the best eating/drinking towns I've been around. Plus, the fact that you have to drive everywhere means you can't really drink all that much. On the whole, the cuisines offered are offered much better in other cities. The bars/pubs are just boring and dull.

I dunno I have yet to find a really good bar near campus... But then again I stopped looking while ago...

Seriously? You could find me and a bunch of AE ppl at Peachtree Tavern almost every Wednesday night for welfare Wednesday. If they are still doing that, go there tonight and play some beer pong with free beer.

Free beer is the best way to drink off 40% test scores.

You too good for Ormsby's?

Ormsby's has good beer. But it's way out my price range. And the food really expensive and not worth for the most part. I've been there a few times, but just to much $$$. Although I like the fact that there is no smoking in the bar.

Atlanta is far from one of the best eating/drinking towns I've been around. Plus, the fact that you have to drive everywhere means you can't really drink all that much. On the whole, the cuisines offered are offered much better in other cities. The bars/pubs are just boring and dull.

Just got back from Asheville...that's a pretty good eating/drinking town

Hell, Athens is a better drinking town than Atlanta.

Sorry, it's just insane to pay $6 for a freaking beer and half the time bars cheat use fake "pint" glasses.

Sorry, it's just insane to pay $6 for a freaking beer and half the time bars cheat use fake "pint" glasses.

so is NYC a good drinking town? Because bar prices there are even higher than in Atlanta.

Price is but one small factor. Everything in Atlanta costs more than it would in Athens.

so is NYC a good drinking town? Because bar prices there are even higher than in Atlanta.

Price is but one small factor. Everything in Atlanta costs more than it would in Athens.

Any major college town is probably a better drinking/eating town than a major city

Yeah, bro! When I'm looking to get WASTED with my fratties on some bud light, Athens is a great spot.

I guess it depends on what bars you went to but I really didn't find them any higher last spring.

Back