Attendance

BuzzinWreck78

Helluva Engineer
I am in the upper east, and you are right. It is bleak up there now. Before DRad's ticket fee it was almost full for most games. After the ticket fee started, it decreased by probably 25 % . It has continued decreasing each year since then, and yesterday was pathetic.
how much was the ticket fee? still there today?

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Well when we have these “top 25” recruiting classes, more often than not, you should be in the “top 25” of football. Or at least the top 50. Maybe it’s just me.
Even when the oldest of those recruits are sophomores?

You’re really not very bright.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Even when the oldest of those recruits are sophomores?

You’re really not very bright.
He went all in on the option this off-season, being he plays/played at Carson Newman. I believe he may be an OL who may have had a shot playing for CPJ

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
We have literally had two recruiting classes under Collins that are wholly his. His first class was mainly honoring CPJ's. The second was good. The third better.
I seem to remember you are the one who claimed to know football better than all of us since you played at Carson Newman and liked 3-O football. Correct?
CGCs first class was mainly his since CPJ left right after the season. Unless you’re saying that CPJ brought in Sims and Gibbs.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
CGCs first class was mainly his since CPJ left right after the season. Unless you’re saying that CPJ brought in Sims and Gibbs.
I mean, just looking at commitment dates over half the class was before December 2018 and he had to honor them.

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
I mean, just looking at commitment dates over half the class was before December 2018 and he had to honor them.
No he doesn’t, he could’ve done exactly like Norvell did and told them that they aren’t playing here

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
No. First off Sims and Gibbs weren't in the 19 class. The 19 class had 12 commits when PJ retired in late November. Collins added 9 more including Lockhart, Yondjouen, Ahmarean Brown, Kenan Johnson, and Jamious Griffin. I think there were two OL commits that Collins moved on from that would not have fit.