Auburn to ACC?

I wouldn't put anything past anything now.USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington to the BIG10? Cal and Stanford to the ACC? Texas and Oklahoma to the SEC?

If the money were even, why wouldn't Florida join Miami and FSU in the ACC? Auburn make a short trip to Atlanta every other year? Auburn make a short trip to FSU every other year? Not the worst scenario for them
Texas and Oklahoma in the SEC are the only ones who somewhat fit geographically with the SEC. USC, UCLA, Oregon, UW aren’t good fits. The new B12 adding Colorado, ASU, AU, Utah fit better than WVU, UCF.

Hell, BC, Miami, Syracuse aren’t great fits for a majority of the ACC travel wise.

Better chance of Notre Dame joining The Big Sky conference. Whoever wrote this article is just clearly trying to get a rise out of Auburn fans— the notion is a complete joke. Auburn would never, ever, ever, be that stupid.
Clearly a Bama alter/troll wrote this

Clearly a Bama alter/troll wrote this
I didn't see any other troll articles on that website so, if it is a troll job, they are playing the super long game and built up a lot of articles just to drop this one.

Meh. Cabooses. I know they got rid of the flea market, but last time I was there we tailgated at a truck body shop at the stadium next to a field of kudzu.
You didn't do it right. Fairgrounds is always party time. Beats hell out of parking decks ngl.

You didn't do it right. Fairgrounds is always party time. Beats hell out of parking decks ngl.
I went there too. It was meh. Their 2001 Space Odyssey entrance is dumb. The stadium was bigger than ours, but öööötier.

"Joining the ACC could make Auburn the biggest brand in the conference and offer less competition, increasing their chances of consistent success and enticing recruits."

When did Clemson & FSU leave the ACC? Hell, Miami is a bigger football brand than Auburn.

I heard the SEC is going to 20 teams and then going to a relegation model. Two 10 team round robins. Top half of the league draws 75% of the money. Four teams rise and fall each year. SEC champion from the top half only.

Wut?

Screenshot_20231107_104459.jpg
6-17 since the end of the Dodd era

While I think the little "article" is in jest, it definitely brings up a valid point. Being at the bottom of a mega conference like the SEC is a hard place to get out of.

Georgia Tech has more SEC championships in football than Kentucky, MSST, Arkansas, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas A&M, and Vanderbilt COMBINED and we left the conference in 1964. Tech has 5 SEC titles which is only 3 fewer than Auburn. How many more do you think Auburn is going to get after you add Texas and Oklahoma? Not many.

SEC Football Championships.png
You realize Auburn has a National Title this century, and finished runner up twice? They aren’t irrelevant. Their problems are systematic in that their influential donors have too much control.

You realize Auburn has a National Title this century, and finished runner up twice? They aren’t irrelevant. Their problems are systematic in that their influential donors have too much control.
They pretty much are now. Auburn is in a death spiral caused by Yella Wood.

Back