Avery Showell in the transfer portal

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
You are using non-covid rules for a covid year. I bet everyone on the team is supportive of him.
If he is gonna get into grad school, he needs to be getting everything moving along now. This is a life decision. I don't know if some on here were expecting him to sit on his ass until the last minute. I guarantee you he has the support of all his teammates and our staff. He is making an important life decision about grad school and some dumbasses on here see it as abandoning the team. It isn't.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
I’m not saying he’s short credits. I’m pointing out he’s leaving his teammates and coaches in the middle of a season. Would he have liked it if GT did that to him on the school side? But again, I get it. Loyalty is dead and thankfully we finally have a coach who has been trained by the factories to cut the dead weight. Just remember what this player did to our program in the middle of a season when some player‘s mother accuses GT of processing her son. It’s a business and the players and program should do what’s best for them.
Dude, stfu already.