Ayinde Eley - LB - Transfer

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
We've got one half of our fan base that can't say anything nice about their team or players, another half who get upset when anyone says anything bad regardless of its veracity, and another half who consider themselves the sole reasonable Tech fan. If you think those numbers add up to 150% you aren't taking into account the difference in denominators between those who consider themselves fans and those that actually show up to be fans.
Sounds a lot like our Nation as a whole, huh?

Ed Sawyer

I eventually banged Lucy Matthews.
So you are just throwing barbs and avoiding real conversation.
I don’t think any of it matters. That’s my point. Maybe they’ll work out, maybe they won’t. But trying to justify why one guy’s PFF score should be given credence while another guy’s PFF score shouldn’t is just twisting yourself into a whatever position needed to fluff the current head coach, which I’m not really into discussing.

GoldZ

Dodd-Like
Our nation is a collection of 50 states. Not providences or territories. States. There's a reason for that. People would do well if we could remember and reapply that concept.
And those 50 States are indeed divided, both among different States and within individual States.

TechRush

Dodd-Like
I don’t think any of it matters. That’s my point. Maybe they’ll work out, maybe they won’t. But trying to justify why one guy’s PFF score should be given credence while another guy’s PFF score shouldn’t is just twisting yourself into a whatever position needed to fluff the current head coach, which I’m not really into discussing.
You have to take anything Techbert says about anything or anyone associated with CPJ with a grain of salt. Dude hates CPJ so bad it could be considered a mental illness.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Oh my, seems recruiting is turning into the same thing as everything else these days: Religion.

Someone said a while back that religion is the opiate of the masses.

Seems to me that its becoming the refuge of the intellectually inferior who reframe every argument they can't win as a religious platform so they can brand the skeptics as blasphemous heritics. Recruiting, climate change, politics, you name it.

Either fall in line or be tried as a witch.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Oh my, seems recruiting is turning into the same thing as everything else these days: Religion.

Someone said a while back that religion is the opiate of the masses.

Seems to me that its becoming the refuge of the intellectually inferior who reframe every argument they can't win as a religious platform so they can brand the skeptics as blasphemous heritics. Recruiting, climate change, politics, you name it.

Either fall in line or be tried as a witch.

THWG247

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't hate him. I never said anything negative about him while he was coach.

But the disconnect of the CPJ fanbois with reality is abhorrent.
It’s a cult at this point, kinda reminds me of someone in the political realm but i’m not going there

The Jacket

The Coat
It’s a cult at this point, kinda reminds me of someone in the political realm but i’m not going there
No, do it. The robot is getting bored and the last thing we need is him having enough time on his hands to start a hobby. I don't mean like "destroy all humans" since we've got that pretty well under control. But he could start making paperclips or something and soon we'd be begging someone like John Romero to remake the world.