Ball Will Start vs BYU - Newberry Out for Year

very good .. beebad was at lunch bunch!

i was there too .. so watch what you post. i'll confirm the truths if any, deny the falsehoods if any and counterspin your spin if any.

smile.gif

Originally posted by GoTech1971:
Things said at lunch bunch are usually kept in a little bit more confidence, don't you think?

Especially the Newberry thing....he hasn't even said that to the newspapers.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">sorry to say GoTech but you cannot expect any decency, class or consideration from bottom feeders like beebad. we have to put up with them.

but i must say that beebad isn't doing any harm in posting it .. coach made it public .. and we'll all know it eventually.

but don't expect any form of consideration from folk like beebad. that is asking too much

OK, Ylo give us what you know and if it should be kept confidential...how bout a private message??

THANKS!!!!!

Gailey did make me feel a whole lot better today at LB. I hope that it translates to what we do on the field!!

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GoTech1971:
Things said at lunch bunch are usually kept in a little bit more confidence, don't you think?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">sorry to say GoTech but you cannot expect any decency, class or consideration from bottom feeders like beebad. we have to put up with them.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Go soak your head you little piece of öööö... I'm not gonna take any crap anymore from a low life halfbreed like you anymore

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GoTech1971:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">sorry to say GoTech but you cannot expect any decency, class or consideration from bottom feeders like beebad. we have to put up with them.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Go soak your head you little piece of öööö... I'm not gonna take any crap anymore from a low life halfbreed like you anymore</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">really? LOL

what are you going to do about it?

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">sorry to say GoTech but you cannot expect any decency, class or consideration from bottom feeders like beebad. we have to put up with them.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Go soak your head you little piece of öööö... I'm not gonna take any crap anymore from a low life halfbreed like you anymore</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">really? LOL

what are you going to do about it?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I saw you at the lunch today... big mouth for a little boy...

C'MON guys, do we really need to do this?? Is this really how GT fans are supposed to behave?? C'mon...
pat.gif
And I don't care WHO started it. This is just silly and immature.

Let's just get behind the team! They need as much support as we can give them!!

Please!!

Just in from Lunch bunch. A little run down for those of you who weren't there. I'm gonna be pretty breif so if anyone wants to add anything, go for it.

-He started off by saying something along the lines of...Anyone whos been talking bad of us, hopefully by mid season, your gonna eat those words(I believe directed towards BBad, BDG, and MTA) I hope your right Chan!

- He then talked MOSTLY about who was starting at what position, I did not write any of these down so don't really remember any of them. From what I do remember
-Chan is VERY impressed with Ball, seems like he LOVES that kid, and that he WILL start aginst BYU.
-Gathers has NOT been cleared by doctors to play, so we may miss him yet again this year.
-Hatch is at 80% Those were "out of Jermaines mouth"
- said ACE isen't 100% and that Daniels will start off at Tailback.
- from my POV, he seemed impressed with the defenseive line with the exception of a few.

He then talked about BYU, their team, and the weather in Utah, and trying to not let the boys get psyched out about it.

Again, I did not write any of this down, so if anyone else was there, and see something that is unaccurate, I did not do it on pourpose, and please correct me.
All in all, looks like Chan is Anxious to get this season off and running, as am I. Gooooo Jackets!!

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
C'MON guys, do we really need to do this?? Is this really how GT fans are supposed to behave?? C'mon...
pat.gif

Please!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Came on here with all good intentions to post info from the lunch brunch.. One of the posters mentioned that perhaps that certain info shouldn't be posted... Pulled it & asked for a clarification... ylo chimes in with yet ANOTHER personal attack... I'm not taking anymore personal attacks anymore without responding... PERIOD... JacketFan, direct it to where it should be going... to ylo...

OK, Ylo give us what you know and if it should be kept confidential...how bout a private message??

THANKS!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">nah JFPCB .. nothing to be kept confidential.

looks like beebad is ticked off about me calling him a bottom feeder. i suggest he rise from the bottom then.

anyways.

coach got a standing O when he walked in. i don't know if beebad joined in or not .. lol. tech fans show respect .. it's neat.

he started discussing our team position by position. said that we're looking forward to an exciting season. we'll make some people eat their words. hey .. those could be my words or beebad's words .. LOL

LB - 3 seniors looking good. frosh wheeler and hall looking good. complimented them. didn't mention moore .. said we'll be good at LB

safeties - said that landry and butler will be special. behind them reis will be playing a lot. gaston will play special teams.

corners - said that he felt good about the group. he was surprised by the progress of some players. coax is back .. hueston has made an impression, dennis davis has too .. and kenny scott will be special.

DL - our weakness .. like beebad has posted, newberry will be out. he will get a RS. wrotto will start. we have a 7 man rotation on the line.

kicking - burnett has had a good fall. schroeder has impressed. jordan can kick it a mile from the tee but not from the ground.

QB - ball, ball, ball. thought that pat carter would come in and take it but instead it was ball. gushed about ball.

WR - smith and curry. behind them levon and xmac and bilbo were mentioned. bilbo can be our "ace in the hole" here

TE - foschi will be a good TE for us. we'll use TEs more than we have been doing.

OL - very comfortable with the starting 5. said the most inconsistent in the starting 5 is nat and he's darn good. leon is 2nd team and has been going through a very torrid personal phase in his life. i have a lot of respect and admiration for leon. hang in there big guy .. it'll pay off.

RB - PJ and then woods. Ace is always banged up .. he needs to get healthy. grant is speedy but needs some physical maturity and doesn't grasp the game as well yet.

FB - dixon. nobody else has really stepped up. dixon gives us a good FB. MM would have been moved back to the DL but MM doesn't belong there according to the staff .. doesn't have the DL mentality.

what else .. more stuff ..

recruiting .. 23-24 ships. we recruit guys who can run and hit. holding 4 ships for the 10 who left our team. said that the 4 will have to work real hard but coach will hold ships for them.

suggs .. has improved a bit but we know what suggs can do.

carter is a great athlete. carter will be a good QB maybe in a year. he'll be a good whatever.

pat.gif

Please!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">looks like were babysitting, Jacket! Hes right guys, this is SERIOUSLY immature. get off it!

Cheers,

RW4L
drinking.gif

Beebad, it's going to BOTH of you and anyone else who would resort to silly name calling and personal attacks on a public message board.

Again, let's just try to get behind our players and coaches and keep little petty differences out of the public eye.

It's not very attractive, nor does it show much class...which is supposed to be a HALLMARK of GT and its fans.

I really don't think it's alot to ask.

Beebad, it's going to BOTH of you and anyone else who would resort to silly name calling and personal attacks on a public message board.

Again, let's just try to get behind our players and coaches and keep little petty differences out of the public eye.

It's not very attractive, nor does it show much class...which is supposed to be a HALLMARK of GT and its fans.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">alright .. i apologize. i am a small little brown boy with a big mouth .. beebad is accurate when he says that. maybe i'm off base when i said that beebad is a bottom dweller.

it was good that beebad made it to lunch bunch. it is good that he had "good intentions" of coming into stingtalk and posting a report. it will be good if he retained "good intentions" on a consistent basis won't it now?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree with you 100%... That's why even tho I"ve been attacked literally hundreds of times with personal attacks I usually let it go... The one time I respond to it, you jump on me for it.. Where were you all the other times MsTA, Ghost, myself & others are attacked by these people?? It's okay if we get hammered by you people but not if we respond??? Sorry JacketFan... no sale

Wasn't there but agree PERSONAL STUFF needs to stop!!

Beebad - I'm with you here and I've said it right along. Kids don't even act like this and everyone here is suppose to be an adult?

And, everyone here does support GT - I don't care what your opinion is.

Time for everyone to UNDERSTAND THAT and get off this track now!

I'm only responsible for what I type. That's all any of us can be.

I've ignored so many other threads because of all the backbiting, but when it gets flagrant and involves profanity and illwill, I've got to cry foul.

Sorry you won't abide, I just hope you can rise above from here on out. That's all any of us can do.

I'm only responsible for what I type. That's all any of us can be.

I've ignored so many other threads because of all the backbiting, but when it gets flagrant and involves profanity and illwill, I've got to cry foul.

Sorry you won't abide, I just hope you can rise above from here on out. That's all any of us can do.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Go start a thread and direct the same type message to BOR, bellyseries, Black Watch & all the ones who are professionals at personal attack if you want to clean things up and maintain credibility... MsTA got hammered last week.. where were you, hotshot??

Back