Ball Will Start vs BYU - Newberry Out for Year

Is this a board for discussing Yellow
Jackets football?????????

Lately it seems to be the W.W.F.

Yes, THANK YOU YLO for the Lunch Bunch report.

And I'm sorry for my part in this wild and crazy, derailed, hijacked thread.

I've been ignoring so many of these threads for days and now the minute I take an active part in one, I just add fuel to the fire.

I've learned my lesson...again.

Ignore, ignore, ignore.

All you guys are a bunch of dorks who take this stuff way too seriously. Get a life outside of a message board.

Originally posted by H-town:
All you guys are a bunch of dorks who take this stuff way too seriously. Get a life outside of a message board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think he has a point.

'Preciate the reports! Sorry to hear about LeShawn. Will his injury require surgery or just R&R?

So did he mention anything in particular about Auburn? And was it impressed upon him the need to defeat UGAg in the most embarassing light possible?

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
Beebad, it's going to BOTH of you and anyone else who would resort to silly name calling and personal attacks on a public message board.

Again, let's just try to get behind our players and coaches and keep little petty differences out of the public eye.

It's not very attractive, nor does it show much class...which is supposed to be a HALLMARK of GT and its fans.

I really don't think it's alot to ask.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree with you 100%... That's why even tho I"ve been attacked literally hundreds of times with personal attacks I usually let it go... The one time I respond to it, you jump on me for it.. Where were you all the other times MsTA, Ghost, myself & others are attacked by these people?? It's okay if we get hammered by you people but not if we respond??? Sorry JacketFan... no sale</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beebad, I will say though that for someone who makes some real questionable posts that always seem to degrade, if not subtlely, Georgia Tech, it's no wonder some people make things personal with you.
You sometimes seem to go out of your way to be negative so it's only natural that people are going to be offended over a period of time.

I wouldn't mind if you tempered some of your negativity with some Excitement about Anything Tech. But you simply won't. It's the reason i asked you what do you like about Tech? I was giving you an opportunity to balance some of your posts with something positive. However, you have refused.

I can only say this, if you act like a dog (No pun intended) over a period of time you are going to be treated like a dog. Unfortunately this has seemed to catch up with you.

Just my two cents man. Don't throw the book at me. I certainly don't want to be called a "halfbreed".
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeStorm posted the other day that personal attacks that hijack threads should be reported.. That's what I should've done today & will do in the future... the cycle of abuse is over...

Originally posted by H-town:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Your post has been reported as a personal attack...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by H-town:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Your post has been reported as a personal attack...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">GOOD GOD! GIVE IT UP ALREADY!

DAMN WHINERS

Originally posted by JJacket:
So did he mention anything in particular about Auburn? And was it impressed upon him the need to defeat UGAg in the most embarassing light possible?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">and does ANYBODY have an answer for my question??????? If not, a simple NO will suffice.

Originally posted by bellyseries:
[QB]I'm half Scotch-Irish and half something else myself.
[QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">half arsed?
half witted?
half baked?

wink.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
Beebad, it's going to BOTH of you and anyone else who would resort to silly name calling and personal attacks on a public message board.

Again, let's just try to get behind our players and coaches and keep little petty differences out of the public eye.

It's not very attractive, nor does it show much class...which is supposed to be a HALLMARK of GT and its fans.

I really don't think it's alot to ask.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree with you 100%... That's why even tho I"ve been attacked literally hundreds of times with personal attacks I usually let it go... The one time I respond to it, you jump on me for it.. Where were you all the other times MsTA, Ghost, myself & others are attacked by these people?? It's okay if we get hammered by you people but not if we respond??? Sorry JacketFan... no sale</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beebad, I will say though that for someone who makes some real questionable posts that always seem to degrade, if not subtlely, Georgia Tech, it's no wonder some people make things personal with you.
You sometimes seem to go out of your way to be negative so it's only natural that people are going to be offended over a period of time.

I wouldn't mind if you tempered some of your negativity with some Excitement about Anything Tech. But you simply won't. It's the reason i asked you what do you like about Tech? I was giving you an opportunity to balance some of your posts with something positive. However, you have refused.

I can only say this, if you act like a dog (No pun intended) over a period of time you are going to be treated like a dog. Unfortunately this has seemed to catch up with you.

Just my two cents man. Don't throw the book at me. I certainly don't want to be called a "halfbreed".
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BeeStorm posted the other day that personal attacks that hijack threads should be reported.. That's what I should've done today & will do in the future... the cycle of abuse is over...
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Would you like some cheese to go with that whine??

Back