Ball Will Start vs BYU - Newberry Out for Year

whatever happened to the thickskinned beebad?

it's like beebad has never made a personal attack on anyone on this board.

it's like he never used gailey's image for his avatar trying to poke fun at him. it's like he never called me a homeless person living under the 10th street bridge who runs to the public library and uses the free computer service there.

lol .. stop whining alright. you've been there, done that.

you let things go? LOL .. this is the one time you've responded? really?

i think i know why you blew your gasket. cause in this instance you had "good intentions" and thought that i was being unfair to you.

well, i apologize for this instance.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
OK, Ylo give us what you know and if it should be kept confidential...how bout a private message??

THANKS!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">DL - our weakness .. like beebad has posted, newberry will be out. he will get a RS. wrotto will start. we have a 7 man rotation on the line.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Wow - this defensive line situation is getting ugly. I hope the offense can control the ball enough to give these guys a blow when they need it.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Go start a thread and direct the same type message to BOR, bellyseries, Black Watch & all the ones who are professionals at personal attack if you want to clean things up and maintain credibility... MsTA got hammered last week.. where were you, hotshot??
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">peepad, is its feelings hurt?!! Awwwww!!
Why would anybody be mean to such a sweetheart as oo? Tech Fans have a long memory for their program and coaches being insulted, I'm afraid.

it's like he never used gailey's image for his avatar trying to poke fun at him. it's like he never called me a homeless person living under the 10th street bridge who runs to the public library and uses the free computer service there.

i think i know why you blew your gasket. cause in this instance you had "good intentions" and thought that i was being unfair to you.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are wrong here - this is no longer a GT football message board because it incorporates too much personal stuff. Forget this coach - let's start talking to each other with civility.

I have tried on many occasion to do that. I suggest you pull up the archives on my posts and how I have been responded to - they have included many vulgarities, name calling, downright nasty stuff towards me because of where I stand. I have refused to get into this war of nasty words and I suggest it stop!

We/I could have started Threads with other Posters names in the titles, like it has been done to us to call us out and demean. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to get that low and out of line! Time everyone here do the same. Give your opinion but move on.

Being 'thickskinned' should NOT be a prerequisite for coming to this board and talking sports. Unfortunately, it has come to this and is totally wrong!

This is sad and disappointing .....
frown.gif

Did Beebad just hijack his own thread? That may be unprecedented, but the approach was very strategic - Post, edit original post, then circle back for the hijack.

And just so I'm clear, Beebad, you think it's ok for you to insult our players and coaches, but don't understand when other posters try to defend them? So, by your logic, as long as the person isn't a poster on this board, it's ok to attack them and insult them?

I'm sure you're a nice guy, but you have to admit - you made your bed and now you're lying in it......

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by JacketFanPCB:
Beebad, it's going to BOTH of you and anyone else who would resort to silly name calling and personal attacks on a public message board.

Again, let's just try to get behind our players and coaches and keep little petty differences out of the public eye.

It's not very attractive, nor does it show much class...which is supposed to be a HALLMARK of GT and its fans.

I really don't think it's alot to ask.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree with you 100%... That's why even tho I"ve been attacked literally hundreds of times with personal attacks I usually let it go... The one time I respond to it, you jump on me for it.. Where were you all the other times MsTA, Ghost, myself & others are attacked by these people?? It's okay if we get hammered by you people but not if we respond??? Sorry JacketFan... no sale</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Beebad, I will say though that for someone who makes some real questionable posts that always seem to degrade, if not subtlely, Georgia Tech, it's no wonder some people make things personal with you.
You sometimes seem to go out of your way to be negative so it's only natural that people are going to be offended over a period of time.

I wouldn't mind if you tempered some of your negativity with some Excitement about Anything Tech. But you simply won't. It's the reason i asked you what do you like about Tech? I was giving you an opportunity to balance some of your posts with something positive. However, you have refused.

I can only say this, if you act like a dog (No pun intended) over a period of time you are going to be treated like a dog. Unfortunately this has seemed to catch up with you.

Just my two cents man. Don't throw the book at me. I certainly don't want to be called a "halfbreed".

MTECH...There you go again..Quote " Forget this coach " thats not the sentiment of the majority here..You amaze me...you want us to act civil here to you. BUT you want a free reign to pursue yor MAIN AGENDA..Turning people against Coach Gailey..You had to slighly get that in..Weve all figured out now your intent...

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are wrong here - this is no longer a GT football message board because it incorporates too much personal stuff. Forget this coach - let's start talking to each other with civility.

I have tried on many occasion to do that. I suggest you pull up the archives on my posts and how I have been responded to - they have included many vulgarities, name calling, downright nasty stuff towards me because of where I stand. I have refused to get into this war of nasty words and I suggest it stop!

We/I could have started Threads with other Posters names in the titles, like it has been done to us to call us out and demean. I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to get that low and out of line! Time everyone here do the same. Give your opinion but move on.

Being 'thickskinned' should NOT be a prerequisite for coming to this board and talking sports. Unfortunately, it has come to this and is totally wrong!

frown.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not one to jump in the middle these Jerry Springer "conversations" but this was between Beebad (peepad...I like that Belly) and Ylo. And most of that shouldn't have been played out on here anyway. What's "sad and disappointing" is you, and anyone else, jumping onto the dogpile.

This is the kind of crap that separates StingTalk and the Hive. It seems as if the mods are taking notice (referring to the "warning shot" post about post hi-jacking) that moderation is necessary in a "free-speech" forum.

i profusely apologize. i hijacked this thread .. not beebad.

i started the namecalling on this thread .. not beebad.

in this instance .. it was unwarranted .. if you look at it in isolation.

i MUST applaud beebad for coming out to lunch bunch.

PLEASE make a post of what you heard at lunch bunch beebad. different people hear the same things differently.

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
MTECH...There you go again..Quote " Forget this coach " thats not the sentiment of the majority here..You amaze me...you want us to act civil here to you. BUT you want a free reign to pursue yor MAIN AGENDA..Turning people against Coach Gailey..You had to slighly get that in..Weve all figured out now your intent...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You need to read this post carefully, 'forget the coach for now' and be civil to each other!

This "we" thing you have IS AMAZING! Post for yourself. My intent is to post my opinion. Your intent is to post yours - nothing more, nothing less.

Hopefully you can comprehend that sometime soon!

i profusely apologize. i hijacked this thread .. not beebad.

i started the namecalling on this thread .. not beebad.

in this instance .. it was unwarranted .. if you look at it in isolation.

i MUST applaud beebad for coming out to lunch bunch.

PLEASE make a post of what you heard at lunch bunch beebad. different people hear the same things differently.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah well.. I had that thing they called meatloaf & it didnt' sit very good... No joke, major indigestion here.. You must've had it too.. lol

Very impressive that you jumped in & squared the slate... No hard feelings here...

Was going to post a review of what gailey said.. some of it very complimentary... Maybe later...

Mtech if you really mean this then dont you think you need to reword the "forget this coach" to maybe: Lets forget about talking about our coach. you notice i said our coach, as he IS our coach...

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

frown.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm not one to jump in the middle these Jerry Springer "conversations" but this was between Beebad (peepad...I like that Belly) and Ylo. And most of that shouldn't have been played out on here anyway. What's "sad and disappointing" is you, and anyone else, jumping onto the dogpile.

This is the kind of crap that separates StingTalk and the Hive. It seems as if the mods are taking notice (referring to the "warning shot" post about post hi-jacking) that moderation is necessary in a "free-speech" forum.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I was mentioned in this thread - I jumped in. Seems as though that's been happening a lot lately!

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
I was mentioned in this thread - I jumped in. Seems as though that's been happening a lot lately!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What is this, tag-team wrestling? The only mention of you was by beebad.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
I was mentioned in this thread - I jumped in. Seems as though that's been happening a lot lately!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What is this, tag-team wrestling? The only mention of you was by beebad.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No, I was mentioned in the 'lunch bunch' rundown as well. I like your 'tag team' theme though!
wink.gif

Bellyseries -

YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!! I am mostly Irish and whatever's left is now Bourbon!
wink.gif

Jeez, I go away for an afternoon and we approach meltdown. Props to BeeBad for going to lunchbunch and posting a report. Props to ylojk8 for posting his report. Other than that can we just please talk about football for a change???

Back