Beau Bock is a IDIOT!

Originally posted by beeware:
Let us hope that we can win tonight in spite of our coaching deficiencies.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OR MAYBE we will win tonight because we have superior coaching.

I know you will be looking HARD for the coaching deficiencies and I hope you go away unhappy.

You beat me to the reply Lawbee...

Beeware.. your team is playing in Clemson this weekend... I think you may be on the wrong board...

how nice .. i love the little dab beeware.
you've spawned quite a cult here.

i'll wait for you to come back to your full form.

Gnome, actually Beau was right about one thing. He said matter of factly (not predicting or forecasting), well before Fall drills began that Ball would be the starter....Hmmmm?

This 0-12 biz though is strictly a shot at CG.

THWG & da "Y"

BeeWare, I disagree with you, of course! There is a lot of uncertainty about the last two games.

No one knows for sure if those games were the result of some of the players laying down in those games, or whether the results can be attributed to Gailey's coaching.

The jury is still out on those two games. It is very possible some of last years players were at fault instead of the coach.

We will begin to get a glimpse of the truth tonight.

Father Time

Wggjacket, that is all right, all of those living within the range of 790 only get static.

Father Time

Beau Bock...Had this good relationship with Oleary..And Chan is not sucking up to him..So therin lies Beaus knocks on GT now..He will continue that...
Ahso..Im with you..I think we can tell this year if a lot of the problem in the Uga game last year was with disgruntled players left over from the Oleary regime..I suspect some of that played into that game along with Suggs ( I dont mean to be knocking Him ) didnt produce really all year at the most critical position on the field, And a BIGGEE Gailey didnt get to call the plays his 1st year here..And now he does...We will see...Since Ball is a true Frosh it will take the whole season to find out the true answers....

Ahso and Black Watch: Sorry but the jury is in regarding last season in general and the last two games in particular....the coaching was poor....every way you slice and dice it you can not get around that fact. But we are roughly 8 hours from kickoff of a new season. Everyone needs to put a lid on it! Hopefully Chan Gailey has reached the end of his proverbial learning curve and he knows what he is doing. We will soon enough know so lets root for the 2003 Yellow Jackets now and not debate 2002 final two games. If and I mean if tonights game is a repeat of the Georgia and Fresno State games then by all means I consider them fair game to debate about along with tonights affair. But if the game tonight is 180 degrees opposite, then I think we need to give Chan Gailey and staff and players the credit they will deserve and we should place 2002 in its proper perspective place. Go Jackets Go!

I agree with you to some degree Stateline..BUT, there are a few here on this board that will ALL year long be waiting for Chan and the boys to lose a game...No matter how they play or the effort given...Just a chance to slam Chan....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Now.. Now.. MsTech....

We all know youve been laying low and not saying much the last 2 weeks...Your setting yourself up..To Bash Chan over the 1st loss..I dont care if that 1st loss miracously comes deep into the season..Your ready to pounce on him...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BW: Laying low? I have said all that I had to say before the season. The time has come. I will not accept anything close to 0-12, ever! I don't think any fan would.

I said in another thread - GT needs to be 6-6 and improve in each and every game (barring some unforseen injuries). I'm not waiting until the end of the season to see improvement (win or lose) - it HAS to happen a lot sooner.

I have never laid low - you must be talking about someone else.

No...Believe it or not..I wasnt trying to be sarcastic...To your credit..You havent been quit as Negative the last two weeks, is what i meant..

I agree with you to some degree Stateline..BUT, there are a few here on this board that will ALL year long be waiting for Chan and the boys to lose a game...No matter how they play or the effort given...Just a chance to slam Chan....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BW: If I were waiting for GT lose - I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT SEASON TIX FOR 29 CONSECUTIVE YEARS to watch a losing program.

Nobody wants them to lose! But everyone wants this coach to do his job right so we won't.

NO...Has nothing to do with being a season ticket holder....It has to do with a few here, that are waitng for us to lose that 1st game, so they can Bash Chan...Now that remains to be seen who will fit in that category.....

BEEWARE:Let us hope that we can win tonight in spite of our coaching deficiencies

There is that original one liner.
drinking.gif
tongue.gif

NO...Has nothing to do with being a season ticket holder....It has to do with a few here, that are waitng for us to lose that 1st game, so they can Bash Chan...Now that remains to be seen who will fit in that category.....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You got it all wrong, BW... We're all waiting for gailey to win.. We've already waited since the middle of last November.. We don't want to wait any longer... We shouldn't have to wait a day longer against that mickey mouse outfit...

Thomson Jacket.....
So we all know where you stand throughout this season!!!!!!!

When we win a game..It will always be the slant/ that we still got outcoached or we won in spite of who is the coach...

I see.......

Statelinejacket, I am not sure you realized what you said.

I was replying to an earlier post by BeeWare stating the last two games were poor coaching jobs by Gailey.

It is only an opinion, since there were a lot of things happening that you or I may not know the whole truth.

Now, I gave my opinion which was opposite of BeeWare's opinion. You said the jury was in on last season, and that is only your opinion. You cannot prove that BOB did not have anything to do with it, neither can you prove some of the players did not lay down in the last two games.

Despite all of this, you mentioned my name and BlackWatch's name in particular, and said, "everybody should put a lid on it".

Now, if you wanted to be fair at all, you would have jumped on BeeWare for starting the whole mess about poor coaching. Your stance only tells me your bias toward the situation. Your bias is fine, but it is only an opinion and no better than mine, BlackWatch's or any one else's.

So, don't go around with your bias opinions and try to jump on me and scold me. As I said, if you really wanted to be fair, you would have ignored my and BlackWatch's response and jumped on BeeWare for starting the debate.

Father Time

Beebad...

We ALL know your take....

If we go 13-0 you will STILL find something negative to say about our coach...I think that is a given for you..Right BOR ??

I think the rest of the naysayers..The jury is still out on...

Poor ole Beau. The elevator doesn't go to the top but it's always "on."

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life..." - Dean Wormer

BW: There isn't ANYONE of this board that would argue a 13-0 record!! The coach could be you or Chan and I wouldn't argue that record.

If ANY coach does that he's worth his weight in gold - all $1Million worth!

Back