Best QB to run the CPJ system?

Tim Byerly
Going to agree if we had used him...first he was able to take a hit and second he had a arm.Nesbitt great kid and leader but scatter armed and TW could run but had no strong arm and JT may be too little but its clear to run thisoffense you need to be able to take a hit and run and of course.....throw the damn football decently.........

Obviously JT has been the most successful and closest to the perfect guy.His biggest weakness is height and poor WRs last yr.He is not the most accurate guy but ok.I loved Nesbitt but he had BeBe made him look good in passing.TW made the most out of a avg skill prob.
I would love to see a 6-1, 200 lb QB with quick feet and passing ability come out of a UNDER-Ctr offense in hi school.

Obviously JT has been the most successful and closest to the perfect guy.His biggest weakness is height and poor WRs last yr.He is not the most accurate guy but ok.I loved Nesbitt but he had BeBe made him look good in passing.TW made the most out of a avg skill prob.
I would love to see a 6-1, 200 lb QB with quick feet and passing ability come out of a UNDER-Ctr offense in hi school.

If we could reincarnate Tommy Frazier in his prime, that would be the type of QB that would be ideal in this system. Tracy Hamm would be a close second. CPJ still has not found the right guy to run his offense while at GT. Looks like he may not.

Go Jackets!

If we could reincarnate Tommy Frazier in his prime, that would be the type of QB that would be ideal in this system. Tracy Hamm would be a close second. CPJ still has not found the right guy to run his offense while at GT. Looks like he may not.

Go Jackets!

I still remember when Frazier just personally annihilated Florida in 96, you're spot on, he would have been something else...!

Go Jackets!
"and it looks like he may not"--is the guy even out there now?

Back