Bilbo to RB? Ball starting QB?

Nathogt, the statement was made by a poster blaming Nix for not having Bilbo ready to play after the Spring practice and the first week of Fall practice.

I stated O'Brien would have been more responsible than Nix since he had coached Bilbo for two years. Why blame it on Nix for just one Spring practice. The poster was saying Bilbo did not make it due to the inept coaching of the present staff.

You did not consider the entire debate.

Father Time

Techs:

Not sure I totally agree that personalities haven't been a part of this discussion. You praise SLJ for his contributions, yet he has called/referred to me as the following in this thread:

"Stupid"
"Jealous"
"Lack of Class"

Other than that, its been fun.

SLJ, all I can say for sure is that NCState has info on their board with the rushing, passing, etc. leaders for every year. Poag doesn't show up anywhere on the list so he couldn't have been the starter at least not for many games. I do remember him being on the team, but not exactly when he played. If it was under Sheridan, as you imply, State passed quite a bit.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
SLJ, all I can say for sure is that NCState has info on their board with the rushing, passing, etc. leaders for every year. Poag doesn't show up anywhere on the list so he couldn't have been the starter at least not for many games. I do remember him being on the team, but not exactly when he played. If it was under Sheridan, as you imply, State passed quite a bit.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">As I said I have always understood that Poag started and played alot at State. I don't think I am totally wrong on this but I will try to research his playing time there.

Originally posted by Dr. B:
Techs:

Not sure I totally agree that personalities haven't been a part of this discussion. You praise SLJ for his contributions, yet he has called/referred to me as the following in this thread:

"Stupid"
"Jealous"
"Lack of Class"

Other than that, its been fun.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The tone of your reply toward Dalton High football and insinuations we bought players is the same jealous tone I have heard since I was in the 8th grade. And the way you signed off your last two posts directed at me was racist in tone which did brought on the lack of class remark. Both was pure stupid.

Back