Black Friday game thread

This game pissed me off more than anything. If you replayed this whole season right now we’d probably be 8-2 right now with the division clinched and Miami would be 6-6 limping into a damn bowl game. They looked worse today than we did the 3-9 year.

South Fl just drug Frost into end zone. Strike first. I think this will be a good game.

Miami is not a good team. They are solid at best but lucked their way into 10 and 0. We basically beat them.
I think duh u is a good team. Top 4 playoff team, nah.
Clemson gonna roll those assholes next Saturday, though.

What’s the deal with the fat wide receivers? MippyPippy St8 with a 280 lb WR... UCF with something similar...

giphy.gif

Apparently Scott Frost ran TO at Nebraska for Tom Osborne... ran it in practice for the scout team to prepare for us/Navy.

We would have killed UCF, they don't know how to cover a tight end, our TE would have had a career day. OTOH UCF's DC would fit in perfect at GT for the same reason.

Announcers in the UCF/USF game: "UCFs defensive line is great. Amazing. The reason they are winning." ...after watching play after play of the USF QB having 10 seconds to throw the ball and them consistently being pushed 3-5 yards off the ball.

Back