Black Friday game thread

Played them in late 90s. Had a receiver who was Harvey Middleton cousin. That and O Leary are the only reason i know ucf has football program

Announcers in the UCF/USF game: "UCFs defensive line is great. Amazing. The reason they are winning." ...after watching play after play of the USF QB having 10 seconds to throw the ball and them consistently being pushed 3-5 yards off the ball.

USF averages 275+ yards rushing per game, so far tonight they have 51. We haven't had a dominate DL in so long you don't remember what one looks like.

USF averages 275+ yards rushing per game, so far tonight they have 51. We haven't had a dominate DL in so long you don't remember what one looks like.

As soon as I hit submit they go over 100 yards rushing.

Did anyone see the Mizzou WR push off with both hands on a DB before he caught a TD pass. Is that legal?

153 rushing for USF with 379 passing at the end of the 3rd.

Ahem.

You have me there!
As a sidewalk fan, it is frustrating to me to know that tomorrow will be a 50/50 crowd at best for us. Anyone who sells their tix to this game to Gaggers can diaf.

Scoring there was a major mistake for UCF. They should have played clock and never given the ball back. Still a 1 score game.

I take it back. We would have trouble scoring the 70 plus needed if UCF got a hold of Roof.

Refs have blinders on to UCF penalties and are calling everything on USF

Back