Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field

The more I think about it, I would have rather it been named Hyundai Stadium at Historic Grant Field
Negative. Bobby Dodd is much more prestigious than Grant. The Grant name was also only applied originally because of a donation.

Someone needs to pay to remove John Lewis’ name from campus then.

I saw that last weekend on the renovated student center.. Why did that happen!? I know he was a Civil Rights leader but he had nothing to do with GT as far as I know.

I saw that last weekend on the renovated student center.. Why did that happen!? I know he was a Civil Rights leader but he had nothing to do with GT as far as I know.

As far as I can tell, we were looking for a name for the renovated student center right around the time Lewis died and the George Floyd/BLM mania was at its peak, so that’s where the culture tide carried us.

JRjr

As far as I can tell, we were looking for a name for the renovated student center right around the time Lewis died and the George Floyd/BLM mania was at its peak, so that’s where the culture tide carried us.

JRjr

Thanks.. I wished we would stay out of politics Campus wise... right or left. Unless he donated to us, or did something for the school via the State, I'd take his name off.

Back