Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field

Go ahead and tell us your best rape and pillage laughers.
Who drives the ship while all the pirates are raping and pillaging?
No one, they just turn on auto-pirate

The knight struts proudly into the court, sword bloody and armor covered in gore
"Sire, I have returned," he proclaims, "from my long arduous campaign, raping and pillaging your enemies to the west."

"But we don't *have* any enemies to the west," the king says puzzled.

"Well, you do now."

What's the difference between the Great Pyramid in Egypt and the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas?
Ages of neglect and pillaging have caused one of them to fall into utter disrepair. The other is in Egypt.

Who drives the ship while all the pirates are raping and pillaging?
No one, they just turn on auto-pirate

The knight struts proudly into the court, sword bloody and armor covered in gore
"Sire, I have returned," he proclaims, "from my long arduous campaign, raping and pillaging your enemies to the west."

"But we don't *have* any enemies to the west," the king says puzzled.

"Well, you do now."

What's the difference between the Great Pyramid in Egypt and the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas?
Ages of neglect and pillaging have caused one of them to fall into utter disrepair. The other is in Egypt.

good deal older and not really attached to anything

amazing the people who can listen to the constant barrage of bullshit in the public square and just roll over for anything

1693185796542.gif

Did anyone notice where the Grant Field display was? I remember reading that there was supposed to be a display recognizing the 100+ year history of Grant Field.

Pay attention Hyundai and Tech.
While I don't disagree that artificial turf may increase knee injuries, I don't think the playing surface caused a ruptured achilles.

Did anyone notice where the Grant Field display was? I remember reading that there was supposed to be a display recognizing the 100+ year history of Grant Field.
I think they meant that the signage already on the north end of the stadium that explained the Grant field name will remain in place.

Word is that's already on J Batt's radar. Just don't know how long it will take to get it done.

That would be great, but also a colossal waste of money that we don’t have, but also a good f-you to the boondoggle that was the previous regime.

I just hope if we ever go back, we do so at the previous standard, which had visitors asking if our field was real or artificial because it wasso well maintained.

JRjr

That would be great, but also a colossal waste of money that we don’t have, but also a good f-you to the boondoggle that was the previous regime.

I just hope if we ever go back, we do so at the previous standard, which had visitors asking if our field was real or artificial because it wasso well maintained.

JRjr
Think of it this way, the deal we got with Hyundai probably makes it a lot more financially plausible.

Was it on The Edge building where Castleberry used to be? There was something there, but I don't know if I really even read it.

Back