Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field

This is sure to attract International Students to our games. Love the move.

All football players should be outfitted with new Kia Stinger GT’s.
Too bad it wasn't Kia. Driving a gold Kia Stinger GT around the field laying down some rubber while doing donuts in front of the opponent's sideline would be badass followed by the Ramblin Wreck leading the team giving a honk honk.

Since they share ownership maybe Tech can make this happen.

1691697391207.jpeg

I don't peripheral look. I stare your little junk down.

I drink what I want when I want. I don't give a single öööö who Bud Light put on a ööööing can. If I am handed a Bud Light, I will drink it and you can öööö off.

That said, I don't buy light beer, Nancy boy. I buy beer. The real stuff. Not the watered down crap you and your brofriends drink while listening to Kenny Chesney

So in summary, you stare at men's junk while drinking Bud Light. ELMO

So $55M over 20 years at a 5% discount rate is worth around $20M.

Not bad. Hope some of it is set aside for NIL.

You're close but the real problem is that in 10 years 55 mil will only be worth 21 mil and at the current pace in 20 years 55 mil is only worth between 5-10 mil.

The terms of the agreement are way way way too long. Same problem we've been getting into for awhile now. Not surprised the BoR agrees.

Shoulda been a 5 year deal at 12 million. Unless we're getting all the money up front, which I doubt.

Bobby Dodd Stadium is the oldest Div 1 Collegiate Football stadium.
This is correct. You and I understand what Div I means but I think FBS is the new Orange or new Black or new Div I or new some damn thing.

Back