Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field

I see 50 mil, 55 mil and 70 million, which is it?
50 million € = 55 million US$ = 70 million $CAD

Anyway, AJC puts it at $55 million for naming rights alone, ESPN at "as high as" $70 million (which includes "additional sponsorships" above the naming rights).

Anyway, AJC puts it at $55 million for naming rights alone, ESPN at "as high as" $70 million (which includes "additional sponsorships" above the naming rights).

My friend mentioned to me that there's something on the academic side as well.

It will end up being like our ESPN contract after about a decade. Everyone else will be getting $10 million a season and we will be getting $2.75 million

It will end up being like our ESPN contract after about a decade. Everyone else will be getting $10 million a season and we will be getting $2.75 million
Or we'll be embarrassed to have Hyundai as a sponsor when we come to realize Hyundai is only sold in Wal-Mart and like on the hood streets of S.America and Africa, while rest of NCAA has the new Tesla Nio and Rivian hotness all over their swag

$55 million just for field naming rights
$15+ million for other sponsorships
=
$70+ million to the GTAA

The school/academic side will get more and be a third piece.
A third piece? Damn, I ain't even got a second piece.

It would be nice if they could structure that money where it would be for something like a yearly Hyundai commercial featuring the whole team, and they'd each get like $20k for being in it, then the naming rights just get sold for $1 or given in appreciation of the academic portion or whatever

Well all of us have some idea if this move is good or bad. I see it as JBatt saw Tech had a money problem and made an executive decision. If we as Tech fans had attended a few more games, bought a few more tickets, donated more money maybe this would not have happened! Good time to look in the mirror and ask that question.

A third piece? Damn, I ain't even got a second piece.
But you're not throwing around that kind of coin. If you were ejaculating those kind of wads all over the place, you'd immediately have more pieces than an erector set.
TLDR: women are whores

Well all of us have some idea if this move is good or bad. I see it as JBatt saw Tech had a money problem and made an executive decision. If we as Tech fans had attended a few more games, bought a few more tickets, donated more money maybe this would not have happened! Good time to look in the mirror and ask that question.
Nah, they still would have done it. The GTAA would already have a $70m less debt in that scenario, though.

Who is going to be the first one to put ads on their jerseys? If we act first, we could get FLY EMIRATES

My ChatGPT response...
I believe that forging a partnership between our globally esteemed university and a multi-billion-dollar company is a significant stride towards progress. I anticipate that this collaboration will not only benefit the company but also the university on a multitude of fronts. Beyond the scope of football enthusiasts, this venture has the potential to resonate with a diverse audience, including numerous Tech graduates who could seamlessly align with your company's endeavors. In light of this, I am confident that we can initiate discussions with more companies regarding sponsorship opportunities for Tech, while subtly acknowledging the potential benefits for the players as well. It's worth highlighting that the reputation of the Tech brand extends far beyond the realm of football and is still held in exceedingly high regard across various domains.
Well said ChatGPT, well said.

I hope it at least has some sort of adjustment for inflation if they are paying yearly. Better yet it is front loaded and GT gets the $50M this year.

Nah, they still would have done it. The GTAA would already have a $70m less debt in that scenario, though.

Who is going to be the first one to put ads on their jerseys? If we act first, we could get FLY EMIRATES

What would happen to recruiting if Bud Light put an ad on the jersey? :lol:

What would happen to recruiting if Bud Light put an ad on the jersey? :lol:
A bunch of morons would get triggered. The same ones who like to use the urinal troughs in the LW bathrooms hoping to get a peripheral peek.

What's the difference? I've rented quite a few of both and they seem like they share a lot of the same parts. Hyundai owns 1/3rd of Kia as well I think.

Pretty sure it was a joke

A bunch of morons would get triggered. The same ones who like to use the urinal troughs in the LW bathrooms hoping to get a peripheral peek.

Well seeing as how you are the only one I know who has thought of taking a peripheral peek there.... it makes sense you would jump up to defend Bud Light.

Well seeing as how you are the only one I know who has thought of taking a peripheral peek there.... it makes sense you would jump up to defend Bud Light.
I don't peripheral look. I stare your little junk down.

I drink what I want when I want. I don't give a single öööö who Bud Light put on a ööööing can. If I am handed a Bud Light, I will drink it and you can öööö off.

That said, I don't buy light beer, Nancy boy. I buy beer. The real stuff. Not the watered down crap you and your brofriends drink while listening to Kenny Chesney

Back