Bobby Dodd Stadium at Hyundai Field

This is sure to attract International Students to our games. Love the move.

All football players should be outfitted with new Kia Stinger GT’s.

No I was just asking you if you know what the differences were between the two, and I pointed out that I've rented quite a few of each when traveling and they seem very similar to me so I assumed that they shared a lot of the same manufacturing.

Since you said at least it isn't Kia I assumed you had some knowledge of the difference and I was hoping to learn from your experience.
No they’re all the same öööö.

And, as far as I know, there is no longer any reference at all to Alexander anywhere on the Tech campus. Maybe there's a statue somewhere, but I am not aware of it, if there is.

Didn’t they rename Rose Bowl Field to Alexander Rose Bowl Field when they renamed the colosseum? Pretty sure there’s a plaque about Alexander somewhere over there, either on the back of the colosseum or the entrance to the practice field.

JRjr

Didn’t they rename Rose Bowl Field to Alexander Rose Bowl Field when they renamed the colosseum? Pretty sure there’s a plaque about Alexander somewhere over there, either on the back of the colosseum or the entrance to the practice field.

JRjr
That's a possibility, but that is definitely not a sufficient honor for the coach of one of our NC teams, capped off by one of the most famous football games ever played.

I almost never reference BDS by “HGF”, I would have not liked losing the BDS part. So this is a huge win in my book, and solid payday for the program given that it requires virtually nothing else on our end.

I wonder if we could sell some of old coach branding 404, Above the line, no practicing? Maybe we could get $100 for it?

I get the tradition and history too, but my overall point stands. You never would have been calling it Grant field if somebody didn't donate money for it to be called that. Now somebody's donated more. Although I think Hyundai could have been ok with something like "Hyundai's Historic Grant Field" or something like that.
I'm with you. Good points.

Hawt.
85-2000stu-ext04-1559567447.jpg
It has lines similar to a DeLorean don't you think?
Minus gull wing doors, flux capacitor and time travel circuitry.

I almost never reference BDS by “HGF”, I would have not liked losing the BDS part. So this is a huge win in my book, and solid payday for the program given that it requires virtually nothing else on our end.

I almost never reference it as BDS since it was Grant Field while I was growing up. Maybe we'll sell the stadium naming rights to someone else. "Waffle House Stadium at historic Hyundai Field" has a nice ring to it if the money is right.

I wish we could have worked in all future coaching buyouts. Maybe the risk management department shot down that proposal.

Back