Bobo to Colorado State..

Indifferent on how it will affect their performance. Good as far as increasing scrutiny on Richt.

Well, number one, LOL at Colorado State. As for how this affects us, I have no idea. I'm always leery when they fire a coach cause they might actually get someone pretty good. But, Bobo really wasn't the source of their problems this year.

Good, most of the REAL UGA fans I know like Bobo and say their offensive stats the past few years have been great. The redneck UGA fans are the ones that hate him and want him fired for one play against SC

Good, most of the REAL UGA fans I know like Bobo and say their offensive stats the past few years have been great. The redneck UGA fans are the ones that hate him and want him fired for one play against SC

So most want him fired then.

#1 ranked QB and overall '16 recruit might rethink his commitment to UGA, so great!

Sort of Scary if they decide to do some spread type stuff with all that talent....

Bobo's offenses have averaged over 41 PPG while at UGA. He is far from any problems UGA has had. Would be a big loss for them, whether they admit that or not, and would be very difficult to replace.

Did Richt call plays on offense for them at one point? I feel like I remember hearing that.

Interesting to see if they will change philosophy with their next hire. Bobo still believed in the I, in tight ends, fullbacks, run blocking lines and great tailbacks. By the way, so do I. Is it any wonder they signed the best tailbacks, tight ends, fullbacks, and O-line? If they go to a spread I believe the talent they have will bring good early results, but over time, I think it will hurt their recruiting.

This is great news for us. That guy could develop quarterbacks and apparently was a great recruiter. It wont be easy replacing him.

With my gold colored glasses removed, Bobo would be a good hire for CSU. He has been at UGA long enough that he really needs to make the jump. If he proves himself at CSU, he probably can get hired 3 or so years from now when Richt gets fired from UGA for losing to GT.

Hard to argue with Bobo's offensive numbers or his recruiting. And disruption of staff over there can't be a bad thing for us.

There will be plenty of mouthbreather Gaggers that love this because Bobo "wasn't any good."

Awesome!! My question is- how long was Bobo at UGA? I ask because I wonder how much loyalty he has for Georgia, I hope it wasn't too long so he'd be willing to poach recruits/transfers to CSU.
Can't imagine any 4* and 5* recruits flipping to CSU. :wink:

Rethought it and I hope he heads for the Rockies. They'll probably lose some recruits and coaching turnover will at least hurt them in the short term. Grantham last year, Bobo this year, and next year Marcus Richt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is great for us. Bobo was a fantastic coach. He had a really good offense and was great at developing QBs. The two before their current are both in the NFL. I don't think they can replace him easily; most likely the next guy won't be as good.

Back