Bobo to Colorado State..

This is great for us. Bobo was a fantastic coach. He had a really good offense and was great at developing QBs. The two before their current are both in the NFL. I don't think they can replace him easily; most likely the next guy won't be as good.

The Ginger Ninja is in the NFL?!

Though you prolly meant Stafford.

Richt will be in trouble next year. I expect a win. If we had only won the double OT game last year Richt would be gone with 3 straight losses to GT

Richt was a great QB coach and OC, but that seems like a lifetime ago. This isnt like Dabo losing his OC. Changing from success should scare any fanbase, but UGA should be less afraid.

Good time for him to get out. No QB with any game experience coming into next year. Will be interesting to see who they have in the wings to replace him.

With any luck he bleeds the UGa coaching staff, causing their recruiting class to fall apart.

Good for us. He was shaky early, but has been doing a good job over the past several years.

Bobo is pretty öööö good OC. Granted he has had some elite talent at the skill positions, but nonetheless when you lead the nation in yards per play with a traditional offense playing against a top 20 schedule you have my respect (2012).

The thing I'll always remember is a headline in the AJC when he was QB that quoted Bobo saying "I'm tired of life" My buddies still refer something going wrong as "bobo". Break up with girl? Get a flat tire? You're not tired of life, you're "Bobo"

Bobo's an idiot.

He's classless too. Remember his profane hissyfit on TV previous time we played in Athens? Saying we were playing dirty and injured one of their players.

Back