Bobo to Colorado State..

From Dr. Saturday. Idiots. (Changed ~30 minutes after they posted it).

https://247sports.com/attachments/bobo_nope-png.706/

Gone Bobo Gone

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe
Mike Bobo’s expected to have 5-year deal at CSU, like Jim McElwain.

@schadjoe
CSU feels Mike Bobo’s recruiting plan, staff plan and personality and demeanor are an excellent fit.

Good thing short term. No way to tell long term until the hire is announced.

I really think anytime a team loses continuity it's a bad thing. No doubt Bobo had significant relationships all across the state of GA for recruiting. Who's to say the replacement will have the same.

In the very short term, he's bringing their five star QB recruit up to Colorado State with him. So that's cool.

Glad we could send him off with an L. Do they give play calling back to Richt and buy a special teams coach?

In the very short term, he's bringing their five star QB recruit up to Colorado State with him. So that's cool.
Has this been said any more other than his comments from awhile back where he stated he was firmly committed to Ugag and the only thing that might affect that would be if Richt or Bobo left?

This is good news. UGA's offense has been really good with bobo there. I'm sure richt will find someone good, but I think he'll have a hard time getting someone as good.

Recruiting with him has been stellar too. Considering he is a Georgia boy, I don't think whoever replaces him will recruit nearly as well.

Hopefully their QB recruit for 2016 decommits too. That would be huge.

Georgia was recruiting great before Bobo and will not be effected by his loss. Dooley, Goff, and Donnan had great recruiting classes.

Bobo was the best recruiter on the staff, so to think they won't be affected by this is crazy. I read that the deal is 5 year contract for $1.5 million with a very large buyout. Also read that the 5 star QB is not leaving. This is not an improvement for CSU, but I would imagine that would be hard for them to top anyway.

Georgia was recruiting great before Bobo and will not be effected by his loss. Dooley, Goff, and Donnan had great recruiting classes.
This is so true, Willie Nelson could score loads of points with the talent they have and have had.

Back